Injured~ SousukexReader

Being the Samezuka swim team manager could be rather challenging, especially when you're having to deal with the stubborn and hot headed swimmers such as Rin and Sousuke. "Sousuke can't swim with an injured shoulder." You placed your hands on your hips ans you glared up at the two males.

"(First name), Sousuke wants to swim and, as the captain of this team, I say he can swim," Said Rin. You rolled your eyes and pulled Rin down to your hieght by his jacket.

"Sousukes shoulder is injured and I highly suggest that you don't let him swim." Your grip on Rins jacket tightened and your tone was laced with annoyance.

"Why do you want to stop me from swimming?" Sousuke spoke up. You let go of Rin and grabbed Sousukes jacket with impressive speed. Anger spread through your body like a wild fire causing your hands to shake.

"I'm not trying to stop you from swimming, Sousuke! I'm trying to prevent your shoulder injury from getting worse!" Tears stung your eyes as they threatened to fall.

"It's my shoulder, not yours. You shoudn't be concerned over my injuries."

"Baka! I'm concerned because I care! I care because I'm the swim teams manager and because I like you, Sousuke!" Your arms dropped down to your sides as you let go of Sousukes jacket. Warm tears rolled down your cheeks making your eyes red and puffy.

"I'm sorry. I like you too, (First name)." Sousuke wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug.

Smiling, you laughed weakly and said. "It's fine, Sousuke. Just go out there and swim in the relay. I know you want to."

Sousuke flashed you a small smile before running off to find Rin, who disappeared during your fight with Sousuke. You smiled and wiped your eyes before returning to the stands to watch Sousuke swim.