Notice Me Senpai~NitorixReader

He was a second year with silver hair, beautiful eyes, and a strong will. She was a third year with (hair color) hair and a beautiful smile, not afraid to crush anyone that stood in her way. Her name was (Last name and First name) and she attended Iwatobi High. His name was Nitori Aiichirou and he attended Samezuka, an all boys school.

Nitori often seen (First name) out in public with the other third years from Iwatobi or at the swimming competitions, not once looking in his direction. Today wasn't any different. The (hair color) haired girl female sat in the bleachers watching the backstrokers swim. "Go Makoto! Go!" She yelled with a bright smiles on her face.

"Please notice me senpai," Thought Nitori as he looked at (First name) longingly. Rin patted the upset underclassman on the back.

"Don't worry Nitori. I'm sure she's noticed you. Now, just go out there and swim."

"Thank you senpai." Nitori lined up with the other swimmers and took off as he heard the signal. The water rushed between his fingers as he swam like his life depended on it. The crowd watched with bated breath as the swimmers turned. Hands slammed on the edge of the pool, stopping the timer, and swimmers climbed out of the pool.

Nitori looked at the score board as he pulled himself out of the pool. "Third place?" He thought. "I'll never be as good as the other swimmers."

(First name) seen the males sad state and cupped her hands around her mouth, yelling, "You did great Nitori!"

Nitori looked up at (First name) with a shocked expression. Slowly, he began to smile. "Thank you (First name)-senpai! Thank you for noticing me!"

"I acknowledged you the whole time, Nitori-kun."