He Cares~ HaruxReader

The tongue is as dangerous as a weapon. Words roll off the tongue like a bullet going through the barrel of a gun. Words cause rumors to start and spread like wildfire. Rumors ruin relationships, friendships, and even lives. And, at this exact moment, it seemed as if words were going to ruin Haru and (First name)'s relationship.

Multiple girls stood around (First name)'s desk. They were all gossiping about Haru and how he truly felt about his (hair color) haired girlfriend. (First name) didn't know any of these girls nor did she know how they knew about her and Haru; She listened to their opinions anyways.

"I think Nanase-kun really likes (First name)-chan," said a small, blue eyed, girl. Another girl nodded in agreement but a black haired girl shook her head.

"Nanase-kun doesn't care about (Last name)-chan at all," said the black haired girl.

"That's right! He only cares about the water!"

"He's too selfish to care about (First name)-chan!"

The girls were talking fast and rather loud. (First name) couldn't tell who was saying what and she was getting annoyed. Slamming her hands down on her desk, she snapped. "Shut up! None of you know how Haru and I feel about each other!"

The group of girls fell silent. They watched as (First name) stormed out of the classroom, unsure of what to say. (First name) walked out to the pool. She was still angry and she didn't know what made her madder, the fact that people thought Haru didn't care about her or the fact that she almost believed them.

As (First name) sat at the edge of the pool, she felt a warm hand on her shoulder. She looked up at the other person, her (eye color) eyes meeting Haru's blue eyes. He gave (First name)'s shoulder a gentle squeeze, making her smile. It was the small moments like these that reminded (First name) that Haru cares.

(A/N): Sorry if updates become slow. School stared back recently and it's already a ton of work. Who would you like to read about next? Tell me in the comments!