Author-chan speaks

Important information at the end!
This isn't a chapter so feel free to skip it if you'd like, but please read the information at the end. It's just me speaking about a few things that I find very important.

Please know that you're beautiful. It doesn't matter what other people think. I know that some people find comfort in knowing that others think they're beautiful and like them but what you think is the most important thing. It's important that you love yourself. Even if you don't right now, you will eventually. It takes time. Until you do learn to love yourself, please just remember that your beautiful. I'm proud of you for waking up today and taking selfies or going out in public when you didn't feel pretty enough. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I'M PROUD OF YOU!

The other thing that I wanted to speak about was following your dreams. This is going to sound cheesy but never give up on your dreams. Following our dreams is what gives us purpose. Even when you feel like you'll never reach your dreams or like there's always someone better than you, don't give up. Work hard, continue trying to reach your goals. Hard work may not always be rewarded but if you don't try at all, you'll never know if it would have been rewarded or not.
Sorry for the fairly long rant, I guess I should call it a rant, and thank you for reading it if you did.

I am now taking requests for Free! Characters you would like me to write about! Simply tell me the name of the character and what type of oneshot you would like, if you want a specific one, such as an AU. Feel free to also include more details as to what you want!