XIV

"Stop your whining woman" he stared intensely at me, a hint of amusement crossing his features.

"William" I gritted my teeth. Since 5 minutes ago these chains were bearable but now, since they have been tightened for my enemies' entertainment, the chains are pulling on my skin. Numerous ways to kill him had been running through my mind for the past 5 minutes. Inaccessible dreams waiting to conquer my mind to relieve me of my own reality, that I was stuck.

"You look like shit by the way" there he goes again, insulting me while he just hovers over me. Would it be quicker if I knocked the chains in his groin making him bend forwards allowing me to smash his head in the wall or charm him and take the gun from his side and shoot him between in the eyes.

A man entered the doorway "Boss, a breach in our-" I narrowed my eyes listening closely to what one of the guards was saying to William. The still pounding in my ears making it impossible to focus on their hushed tones.

William glances at me and I avert my eyes to the ground. What if he's deciding whether to get rid of me or not. The control he has over this situation infuriates me "if you're going to kill me, you might as well do it now" I stated rather aggressively. William and the guard's eyes shoot towards me. William shoos away the guard and takes two strides towards me.

"My my, someone is getting rather feisty. You should be thanking me I took you out before that son of a bitch got to you first" he clasped his hands together and kneeled down in front of me.

"My torturing techniques are more fun" he winked at me.

Thoughts of the previous day came to mind. Seeing all those men pointing automatics at me, it was a miracle I wasn't shot. Should thank whoever designed that elevator. I can still feel the panic as I jumped near the elevator buttons rapidly pressing the button to close the doors. Why is everyone so eager to kill each other, or just kill me.

"5 minutes out" someone shouted from outside the door. William reached in his back pocket and took out a key and started unlocking the chains above and below me.

I had to save my energy if I wanted to fight him and escape. It was no use if I started on him now, my hands and feet are numb from how tight the chains were put on me.

Both of our heads turned to the door which had been roughly shut. In an instant, I got up and ran to the door trying to open it. I kicked the door in anger.

I'm locked in here with him.

"You have anger issues" he drawled from behind me.

"Yeah that's because you're here" I snapped the only response I could come up with, turning around, finding him an inch away from me.

He smirked, "you should get some therapy, it would help calm you down"

"maybe you should get it instead, it would help you stop being stupid, as impossible as that sounds" the last part I whispered to myself making sure he did hear it.

My back slammed against the cool metal door as my wrists got pinned above me, he leaned in and I could smell his cologne "considering there is a whole army outside this door just waiting to get through my men to kill me and capture you, I suggest you lose the attitude" he spoke with authority. Authority that I didn't give two fucks about. I kneed him in the groin making his hand loosen on my wrists just in time for me to grab his head and slam it in the door as I swiftly moved to the side hearing him groan and lifted my leg ready to slam him twice against the wall but he caught it smoothly and pushed me away with so much force I landed on the ground nearly banging my head against the wall. I tried standing up, feeling a little dizzy.

He stormed to me and grabbed either side of me and forcefully slammed me against the wall, lifting me up slightly.

My head hit with such an impact that ringing sounded through my ears and everything around me blended together slightly.