I

His hand slowly moved up my thigh. My ragged breathing was probably noticeable but he fondly found that amusing as I could see his smirk from the corner of my eye. He slowly started making slow circles on the inside of my thigh with his thumb, I abruptly took his hand and tried to remove it, his head snapped towards mine and I could see the lust in his eyes. "Stop" I half moaned as his hand tightened around my thi-

"VICTORIA PRINCETON" I jolted upwards from my bed only realizing that my mother stood before me.

"It is 1 in the afternoon" I groaned at my mum's frustration. "I told you to go to bed early last night and I don't think your night routine takes more than 5 minutes" her hands planted on her hips, staring straight at me. Only I had nothing to say.

"Sorry?" She did a 2-second prayer which she always does when she gets really really mad at something or in this case someone.

"Get.up" she said slowly before leaving my room. I collapsed straight onto my soft pillows once again.

Who else's mother always disrupts a perfectly good dream. Why was my mother so stressed about today anyways?

Oh shit.

"The Masquerade" I got up rapidly and ran in the bathroom. The only person capable of helping me through this mess is Kelly. As if on cue with my thinking she bursts in my room "important day ahead, get your ass up"

A couple of hours later Kelly is stuck on doing my hair for this event.

"Kelly will you stop pulling my hair," I said for the hundredth time.

"Well maybe if you hadn't of wasted 5 hours binge-watching Thor over and over, we wouldn't be in such a hurry getting to this fucking ball" she slapped my hand from my hair.

"Why do you care so mu- OW" I brought my hand to my hair again. 

She sighed before stopping what she was doing "I don't care Vic but honestly I need a man or else-"

"Your gonna be a cat lady" I finished her sentence off, she nods enthusiastically. 

"Are you excited to see William at the masquerade ball or maybe his hot friends Chris and Caleb" I could literally see her eyebrows wiggling about.

"Kelly, William was a 5 second crush I had" I said brushing her off.

"ha 5 seconds my ass, more like 5 years. I see the why you look at him everytime he comes into class" She swang my chair around and kneeled down holding both armrests and looked straight into my already 'what the fuck' gestured eyes.

"Girl - she poked my chest - you need - poke - to... get ... laid" she turned around and walked out the room.

"I had several crushes in High school" I shouted.

"No you didn't" she shouted from somewhere in the house.

I laughed it off. "it is not funny missy" she poked her head from behind the door frame. She knew I hated that word which my mother used so frequently on me.

I turned around and faced the mirror again ready to apply some foundation. I only liked him for awhile. I stopped. Okay, maybe that is a long time. I've kept myself busy with fantasising about Chris Hemsworth at least.

Hearing a bag zip being open, I heard some rustling going on behind me.
I chuckled "Kelly do you need some help?"

No response.

"Your mum is fucking crazy" Kelly suddenly said, I laughed and turned around.

"Tell me something I don't kn- oh my god" I dropped my foundation and stared at the dress in front of me.