XVII

Thank you for 60k reads!

The waiting room was medium sized, no windows as we were underground. Faded blue lights from under the couch lit up the dusky floor and a single rectangular table placed in the centre of the room . Two guards waited outside as Room E was getting prepped. After my performance tonight I am sure I'll be meeting Korleon for the private dance.

I decided on red lingerie and a red mask to match. Performing my plan should run smoothly without any interruptions. As estimated at exactly 0400 hours, Korleon and I will be well past Aero's walls.

Grabbing the pin and needle hidden within my mask, I place them between the couch as I glance to the camera in the corner of the room. Tightening my high ponytail I feel the small knife embedded at the back of my head strapped to the band of my mask.

My head snapped to the door being opened revealing a guard. Standing up I follow the guard up the stairs where the different luxurious rooms are located. The hallway barely visible as the light mixed with dark shades of blue illuminate the hall. Small lights underneath, in the floor, light up, making the small fragments of diamonds on my lingerie sparkle with each step.

Stopping just before Room E, the double doors open revealing the narrow corridor leading to another set of doors. As my heels click on the marble floor entering the hallway I hear the swift shut of the double doors shut behind me leaving me with the empty echo of my heels clicking as I walk towards the doors. Looking at my side is my broken reflection as shards of class unevenly scope each inch of the corridor. It's beautiful and alluring, almost reflecting your very sins back at you.

I didn't stare for long, I never do.

Levelling my eyes to the double doors once again, my heels are the only thing heard echoing. I wonder if cutting his eye out and sending it to his brother would stir the pot even more. After all, he's been in hiding for the last six months, all cleverly thought and planned out by his brother.

Might as well keep him on a leash at this point.

Opening the double doors, I step inside slowly, leaving the heavy doors to shut by themselves behind me. The room is very large, en suit. Like the rest of Areo it's atmosphere and design mirrors that of darkness and richness. The glass panel leading to another room showed the hot tub. Peering through to see if anybody was in, it was empty. The bed mirrored the walls and floor as the completion of black and dark grey silk puffed the bed. As I stood still, the sound of my breathing was the only thing that could be heard.

Something seemed off.

No one was around. I was expecting Korleon to be on the bed waiting for me. The bathroom door wide open, lights switched off. Mentally rolling my eyes, I figured they put me in the wrong room.

The strip of golden light seeping dimly from the ceiling alongside two lamps at either side of the bed was what barely lit the room from it's darkness. The small pole stage in the corner lit up with faint blue and red colours from beneath.

As I drag my legs to the other side of the room to turn on more lights a red glint catches my eye.

Stopping in my tracks. I wait there a few seconds.

"Why are you hiding" I say, averting my eyes to the side, I see a puff of smoke come to light as I finish my question.

"I'm just enjoying the view that's all" turning my head fully around to face the figure standing broad. He must be at least 6'2.

"And?" I ask.

"Better up close" he replied.

I could barely make out his face. His mask planted on his face made it hard for me to see any reaction or expression resided by him. So to equal his demeanour an expressionless me stared back at him.