IX

W I L L I A M P O V

"wha- how" she said all confused. I love it when I surprise her.

Then I did what I thought she would, she ran her tiny little feet towards the door trying to unlock it. "It's locked from the outside" I said. She stopped and turned around facing me once again.

I almost feel bad.

"William" she said slowly. God, I love the way my name rolls off her tongue. I smirked wondering if it was too early to kill her now or later. People feared her yet her stupid innocent act with everyone around her clouded people's judgement towards her. 

"Look whatever you want, is it money? ... Is it that eraser that I took from you in grade 7?" she said really fast, I could barely keep up. "I'm really sorry okay I'll buy you an identical one" she said bringing her hands to her face.

Eraser? what... oh wait. I laughed and she just looked at me. Okay i thought, I can play her little game. That eraser that I thought I lost, I had the school made to find it or else I told them I would sue the school. My mother never did but it was fun seeing the teachers run around trying to find my precious eraser.

She's so smart yet so clueless to who I am.

"I don't care about money, that I have no problem. The eraser on the other hand, why'd you steal it from me, mia bella?" I said taking a few steps closer to her.

"I...I don't know" she sighed. "Why are you doing this?" she sounded defeated. I mean what else could she say? She was probably thinking of ways to kill me as I was to her.

"I want you to see something" I said changing the subject. I moved to the bedside table and grabbed the TV remote, and with that, I switched on the TV.

She came closer and averted her eyes towards the TV. "No" she whispered. "What have you done!" she ran towards the TV.

"Let her go, let her out!" she screamed.

"shhhhhh" I tried calming her down, damn she can be a feisty little thing. She took the vase and smashed it into the TV, till the screen broke into pieces. Every nerve in my body electrified, I was about to see her true form and it brought pleasure inside of me.

"Where the fuck is she" she said, earning a smile from me.

"Now now, cussing is not really going to get you anywhere". 

She faked smiled, then walked over to the bedside table slowly, her eyes never leaving mine. She picked up the telephone and- oh shit.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" She threw the telephone at me, then the lamp. "Victoria, stop" her attitude really is something isn't it. I expected knives to be sewn into her dress but here she was probably playing out her act until she knew she could have a chance to kill me.

She then took a glass and continue to throw it at me. "Victoria!" she threw another glass my way, this time hitting the mirror behind me smashing it.

"Okay this is enough" I muttered. I started walking towards her and she slowly backed away hitting the reading light above the bed.

"No, get away from me!" she shouted. Why isn't she fighting back.

"You're a psycho!" she screamed.