VIII

"Everyone's staring at us" I said feeling flushed. "Everyone is staring at you" he whispered. Was he being serious or was he trying to make me feel better? Ha, either way, it worked.

"I doubt that" I barely whispered it.

"It's true" he reassured me. He really is the whole package.

We were slow dancing and at that point, I decided that I shouldn't care if people were staring, this was definitely my moment. Anyways that's the least of my worries just now, I'm in Chris Hemsworths arms slow dancing.

"What's your favourite colour Hermosa" [beautiful] he said gently. I did not know he spoke Spanish, now that's very hot.

"Blue" I said. "There are many shades of blue" he said.

"Then I guess I like all shades of blue" I responded.

"I like that" he said... phew, I thought I was god damn rude for a second.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked.

"Green" he said. "Can I ask why?" I said.

"Well, no matter how many times I go and see mother nature, it never seems to disappoint".

"Ahhh, so your a nature type of guy" I said biting back a smile. "lame right" he chuckled. "no no, I think its cute that a guy finds relaxation in the simplest of things." I said slowly trying to piece together my words carefully.

"so you think I'm cute Victoria?" he said. oh, shit Vicky, your in for it.

think think!!

"You think I'm Beautiful Chris?" I asked back. So proud of me.

"absolutely - I laughed - well, I'm not denying it" he said smiling.

"Okay okay, charmer, what is your favourite food?" I asked. I knew it was Pizza.

"Barramundi" he said, I tilted my head up. Wait, it's not Pizza, my sources are wrong!? "Wait are you sure?" I said frowning.

He looked at me amused "yup" he says. Well fuck, how many other things am I wrong about. "Why, do I look like I eat a special kind of food" he said chuckling.

I can't tell him I'm basically his number one fan and know everything about him. "nope not at all, what is it?"

"It's fried fish" he said still amused. "Right okay" he chuckled "What's yours?" I thought for a second.

"I don't really have a favourite food" I said, he raised his eyebrows. "You need to go travelling" he said and I laughed. "I really do" I smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" he said. I looked at him and nodded casually. "Can I see you?" he said. I was confused "see me?" I said again, he nodded. "Oh" I said, realising he must be talking about my mask "okay" I murmured. I detached my arms from his neck, his hands were still around my waist. I unclipped my mask and took it off maintaining eye contact, I wanted to see his reaction. His eyes were still glued to mine.

He was about to say something but the music stopped and the host appeared. I looked at him again and it seemed that he wasn't really paying attention to what the host was saying.

"Thank you for having this dance with me" he said. "I think I should be saying thank you" I said, he smiled. "doubt that" he said, and I laughed. "I'll make sure to go to Australia and try that dish" his eyebrows raised up. Yup, that's right I knew for sure that was an Australian dish!

"I hope we see each other soon" he said looking at me, this time I had a good look at his eyes and decided that light blue was always going to be the colour that I shall call my favourite unless proven otherwise.