X

My eyes open slightly, the bright sun rays making my eyelids once again heavy. I rubbed my eyes in hope for better vision. At least I woke up before my alarm clock and my mother so far hasn't barged in my room. I yawned loudly before sitting up on my elbows.

I could hear waves, almost too loudly as they, I presume crashed on the rocks. I don't recall putting on earphones before I went to sleep.

Balcony... Why is there a... hang on.

Red sheets, when did I ever buy red bed sheets. I looked around the room, this massive ass room isn't mine and it sure ain't a hotel room. We don't live near the freaking ocean!

"What the fuck" I say out loud. My eyes widened as I brought my hand to my mouth, I closed my eyes and tried taking a slow steady breath but I was shaking too much. He kidnapped me.

"You have to be tougher" my mother yelled at me.

"I can't" I started sobbing. The throbbing in my stomach hurt so much.

"yes.. you can"

I came back to reality too quickly, why couldn't I be brave just like her. I exhaled slowly.

The door handle turned and I looked to see who entered. A man, I recognised him. He is the same guy who sedated Kelly. I really wish she'd have killed him now, this is where my big mouth takes me, kidnapped, probably tortured and god knows what else.

"Fancy what you see" he smugly said. No, I was just thinking...

I scoffed "who the fuck are you?" I raised my eyebrows at the tall guy in front of me.

Act calm Vicky.

"I was warned about you, don't worry babe I won't touch you" he said throwing a wink my way.

"You would like that wouldn't you" I hissed.

He bit his lip and looked me from head to toe, I looked down and realised I was wearing booty shorts with an oversized tee-shirt. Fuck, all I need is a scrunchie on my hand and I'll be one of those girls.

I looked back at him "Is this yours" I said disgustedly.

"Trust me, if it was, you wouldn't be wearing it for much longer" he said smiling widely, clearly proud of himself.

I instead was very frustrated and just confused and freaking hungry. I know how could I have anything as close to an appetite when I've just been kidnapped, but your girl really needs food.

I exhaled "Can you please stop speaking dirty for one second!"  I said beginning to get pissed off.

"one.. there, happy?" he chuckled at my chosen facial expression to his stupidity.

I started shaking my head while saying "You're such an amateur, you remind me of-"

"Kelly?" I snapped my head towards him instantly.

"Where is she?" I said while shuffling about trying to get off the bed. In response, he just raised his eyebrow.

Standing on my own two feet "Where is she?" I said more deeply, initiating that I was being serious. He just stood there, then he started laughing.

He was laughing, he stopped for a second.

Then started laughing again.

I just looked at him and thought, this guy is crazy.

"For real?" he said while he calmed down. I nodded slowly, what the hell is wrong with him?

He started laughing again "What the fuck are you gonna do... go on a little adventure vsco girl" he said looking at me "you're so cute" he tried to grab my cheeks.