"He nearly got you"

A/N I'm sorry for disappearing for months.

True to their word, Cass and Anya had been tracking me pretty severely. The whole wall was displayed with pictures of me, and my targets, location checkpoints, newspapers. 

"You've got yourself a whole detective room down here" It's nice to see how I can improve, although I may have given myself too much credit when it came to being completely invisible.

This wall gave a good indication that i was in fact a woman rather than a man.

"We never thought you'd actually see it one day" Cass said, smiling slightly. I could tell this was mostly her work and she was proud of it. Although, I couldn't help but get a bit creeped out by it.

I nodded, scouting the open plan layout of the room and familiarising myself with each dedicated section. A sitting area with a TV, opposite two chairs with at least 10 different computer screens screening each room in the house. To my left there was a random bookshelf, I could tell it was fake by the dust  on top of each book and the way it made no sense for it to be in here.

My guess.. it was an escape route.

"I think it's time we have something to eat, Anya will grab you new clothes and a suit for you to wear but in the meantime I'll show you to your room where you can freshen up." Cass said enthusiastically. 

I followed her back upstairs where she had shown me to a master bedroom where casual clothes had been left on my bed. She picked up a remote and closed the four large windows which made the room pitch black for a few seconds before the ceiling and walls illuminated in blue and white LED strips. 

"You're suit can be stretched to fit your precise measurements and shooting abilities. Please step inside the circle and fill out the required necessities." Cass made her way out, leaving me in awe. 

Just how much money do they have to build such advanced technology where they have these at their fingertips. It made me feel like I had been living like a rookie before meeting them. As told the computer had scanned me from the floor up and the floor below me moved slightly for the suit that I had designed to be already completed.

I guess it didn't need any changes, how weird.

We were all sat on the sofa eating pizza as Cass explained the suit had been ready almost instantly because she created it using what she had already gathered from me. A thought crossed my mind as to how she knew my exact hip size and height but I was in a vulnerable state so raising alarming questions was out of discussion.

I could see Cass was very happy with being here, Anya on the other hand had a lifeless expression as she scrolled on her phone while eating pizza. 

My mind on the other hand was preoccupied with endless questions. I wouldn't allow myself to stay here for long before I ventured out solo again. I had my future sketched out for me, my targets were the only thing that kept me alive, my subconscious mind knew that but I wouldn't let myself think more of it. This issue would drive me into an endless spiral and probably make me crazy. 

I had no one for so long that now having half sisters was killing me more than knowing I had no one left. Although something told me that all questions would be answered by them. 

Cass picked up the remote "What movie do you wa-" 

All three of our heads snapped to the side as we watched metal shields drag down, covering the large windows illuminating the living area with sunlight. Cass and Anya basically jumped out of their seats and ran behind me. In only a couple of seconds it was pitch black in the room. Anya opened a secret compartment in the desk and as I finally stood slowly I could see it was loaded with knifes and guns.