XX

100k reads :0 
thank you guys so much for the comments & votes <3

100k reads :0  thank you guys so much for the comments & votes <3

It was almost too easy this time. Is slitting her throat now be deemed too early to end the endless shit storm she made.

One person. She was one individual who had managed to take my kingdom from the top to about fifth on the leaderboard. I felt the need to literally demonstrate where my empire stood with my hand. It was above my head and now all the way to my fucking hip, above my head... now my hip. It infuriated me how my men and half of Aero's forces couldn't take her in.

Here I am having to do it myself and I will take great pleasure in bringing her in.

I hid the shock from my face when the man from the private room stood in front of me

I hid the shock from my face when the man from the private room stood in front of me. Nonetheless I had been alert as ever as I swiftly took out my knife noticing he had a gun on his waist band. He took ahold of it and in response I tightened my grip on my knife. Staring straight at me he emptied the glock, the bullets scattered on the floor before he tossed the gun from both of our reach.

Taking out his knife from his waistband he smirked.

"Smart move keeping his phone on you while you were running away" he says mockingly.

"How do you know I didn't do it on purpose" my head tilted at his snarky comment.

"Throwing it over a 12 story building had me guessing you knew you had fucked up" his eyes squinted as his orbs swirled with anger, yet his speech laced with sarcasm. What a douchebag.

Hearing his steps come closer the knife spins in his hand "I'm going to kill you" his deep voice echoed through the hallway as he cocks his head to the side awaiting my next move.

I smirk.

I wasn't scared, I was more tired than anything. He was the one thing that was standing in my way to getting away. I should've slit his throat then and there in that room. My kindness had a way of biting me in the ass and I felt that one of those moments would be now.

Slashing the knife in the air he tucked at my first, dodged my second and third attempt at cutting him. He took my arm on the third slash and threw me to the floor.