XII

"Okay, but no funny tricks" I said looking at him.

"I'm a man of my word and, a gentleman, after you" he said and gestured for me to go first.

I scoffed and started walking towards the door. My priority was to get Kelly, as much as I want to know what he's talking about I have to get out of here. He could be talking bullshit to try and catch me off guard and that is something I can not afford to let happen. I can't be weak, not now.

I just hope that my parents are alright, I can't even imagine what Kelly's mother must be feeling right now.

No, I can't think about them right now, not before I know me and Kelly are safe.

My plan is to find Kelly and break us out by stealing one of William's cars. Deep down I know it's the shittest plan ever but it's the only one I can think of, considering I woke up about 15 minutes ago.

William walked over to the door which he opened lightly and then looked over to me "are you just gonna stand there, come on" he said gesturing to the door.

"Ha, Nice try asshole, now move" I said while waving the gun at the door, patiently waiting for him to get a move on.

"Right, right. Okay then" he walked out the room and I followed him, keeping a safe distance in case he tries something.

I followed him out through the double doors, it only just came to me that I could hear faint sounds of the ocean waves which meant we were really far from my home. "Where are we?" I asked William.

"We are in paradise" he responded sarcastically.

"I'm being serious" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah, so am I" he said. We turned the left corner and the wooden walls were replaced by glass which acted as the roof and walls. I looked outside and I was taken aback by how gorgeous the view was, sunbeds and a large infinity pool could be seen looking over a small town which seemed so far away. On my right, I could see the ocean in the distance.

I was getting suspicious of where William was taking me but before I could aloud my thoughts, gunshots were being heard and then suddenly the fire alarm started going off, William immediately turned around grabbed the gun from my hand and with one swift click of the finger, he let the magazine fall to the ground leaving the gun completely empty. My focus was taken away from him when I saw that either side of me, metal walls were starting to cover the glass. William exasperated "Victoria do me a favour an-" out the corner of my eye I could see men with automatic weapons that were being pointed in our direction. 

My eyes widening I grabbed William and pushed him to the ground. The glass shattered on top of us as hundreds of gunshots were now hitting the metal walls, my eyes closed shut as the gunshots started getting fainter and fainter as the metal walls sealed the corridor we were in. I opened my eyes but all I could see was darkness until one by one small light consumed the corridor which came from the ground.

I closed my eyes in disbelieve that I was still alive, but when I opened them again I was faced with William staring back at me and I realised I was on top of him. I quickly removed myself to his side "uhm" was the only things I managed to say.

I looked at him and his expression was utter confusement. I got the picture that people wanted to kill him all the time, maybe he wasn't used to it or something.

"Whoever they are, they're going to try and enter we need to go somewhere" I said while standing up.

No answer.

I looked at him "Where is Kelly for fucks sake!?" I shouted at him. He looked up at me and stood up. I took a step backwards "William where is she?"

"why would you- " he said staring at me again with that same expression he had on before, utter disbelief  "Are you Victoria Princeton?" he said. I looked at him and coldly laughed "Are you for real right now, we got shot at and you are asking me something which you very well know!!" I said while bringing my hands up to my face slowly rubbing my temples.

"You didn't answer my question" he said and I snapped my head towards him, I walked over to him and slapped him.

"Wake up!" I said pointing at him  "I am Victoria Princeton you idiot, we went to High School together, now stop stalling and tell me where Kelly is" I screamed at him.

"Kelly's safe" a voice behind me said. Williams's eyes looked behind me and his expression went hard, almost deadly.

I turned around to see a man in a black suit. "Draven its a pleasure" William said in a strained voice, almost like he was keeping himself back from swearing him off. At either side of him were men with guns all pointed at William. I looked at William and back at the man who's name is apparently Draven.

"Well its been ni- nice meeting you, Draven, but where exactly is Kelly?" I nervously said plastering on a fake smile. I had a feeling he knew better than William as he did say she was safe.

"On her way back home" he said giving me a small smile,

"but I-" I started saying.

"William wasn't going to let your friend go, am I right Will?" he said while raising his eyebrow.

"Lets cut the crap, I know exactly why you're here, your here t-" William started saying but was cut off because the guy behind him used the back of his gun to knock him out. I jumped forward as I watched William fall to the ground.

That made one of my problems disappear. I turned back around "Are you going to kill me" I said slowly. I had no idea who this guy was, he seemed just as powerful and cocky as william.

"Well we are definitely going to do something with yo-" gunshots had erupted behind him, the guy behind me and four others pushed me out the way as they ran towards the gunshots.

This was my chance to escape.