III

You know that feeling when you know someone so well, you can tell who they are by the way they walk, their voice, hell even seeing the back of them you could say 'yup that's them'.

That's how my relationship with my Celebrity Crush Chris Hemsworth is, I knew what I thought I knew from actively checking social media and hearing him talk in interviews, his likes and dislikes from when he tells people how he works out, secretly telling us the small facts about himself.

It send shivers down my spine when our bodies were merely inches apart.

"Of course sir" Luke responded.

I gently took my mask and placed it back on.

Who else has ever thought that if you pretend to not know your celeb crush when meeting them, that they'll suddenly see you as different, therefore befriend you?

Yup already failing and I haven't even begun saying hi or pretending to drop something to speak or grab his attention.

I closed my eyes and began taking small breaths, I wasn't sure if my breaths could be heard. But I felt like fainting so...

A minute passed, or maybe two, I have no idea and my heart rate was at a steady pace.

"miss are you alright" I opened my eyes and looked straight into Lukes brown ones, which were showing a sign of concern.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I could see from the corner of my eye that he was in fact looking at me. Mask or no mask.. it was him alright. Chris Hemsworth

I decided that this was too much for me, he was too much. I abruptly stood up and started walking away.

"Wait" a deep males voice said, his voice.

I stopped and heard a couple of footsteps behind me but I couldn't turn round, or else the devil himself would be standing right behind me.

But I had to because... I just had to.

I turned around and was met my the most handsome god I'd ever seen, I quickly looked down and saw that he was holding my purse. He was freaking holding my purse. His hands are on my purse.

Someone get me a plastic bag so I can quickly put the purse in it. Memories guys.

I extended my hand, and took my purse, my fingers lightly grazed against his and I sucked in a tight breath.

Oh, fuck it. "Thank you" my voice sounded strong and confident definitely not what's inside me right now.

I looked back up and slightly stood straighter, he lightly raised his eyebrows. I gave him a tiny smile. I turned around and started heading to fucking nowhere.

Fucking nailed it!

Oh yeah, I just walked away from Chris Hemsworth, I feel so powerful. I was smiling like an idiot, to the people that I was going past. I knew I looked like some sadist right now.

"Oh god I just walked away from Chris Hemsworth" I whispered quietly to myself. I brought my hand up to my forehead and dramatically exasperated.

I saw a sign saying Women's Bathroom and started to walk in that direction when something or rather someone caught my eye. In the crowd was a tall well-built man, looking roughly my age who looked awfully familiar.

Of course you would Victoria, half of these people went to your school.

He was talking to a few other people when he suddenly diverted his eyes straight to mine.

I could see his intense stare as I continued to walk forward disappearing into the crowd, ready to go past the dance floor, but he was still looking at me. If only we didn't need to wear these stupid masks. I looked at him once again and I could see him smirking, damn. He looks so good in a suit, Vick don't even go there, 100 other fellas are exactly the same.