Dysfunctional

You sit alone I'm the alley, hugging your knees to your chest.

"Hello?" A deep voice calls.

You draw your knife.

"Hello?" The voice calls again

"What do you want?" You say, standing up, ready for anything.

"I'm not going to hurt you," The man says.

"Why should I trust you?" You growl.

The man chuckles a little, "Good point."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Sam. Sam Winchester," he says. His voice in warm and soft in the cold, dark alleyway.

"Okay," you belive him and drop the knife to your side, but you don't put it away.

"Come with me, out of the alley," he orders.

You listen to him. You don't know why, everyone you've ever come in contact with is bad. But he has this tone in the voice that calms you.

You see his silhouette because of the brightness outside of the alley. He was tall and muscular. You watch him bend over and set his gun in the ground.

"That's it," he says. "No need to worry."

When you reach the outside, you can finally see him. You were right, he is tall and muscular. He also has long hair. He was very good looking.

"Are you a hunter?" He asks.

"Damn..." you think to yourself. "He knows..."

"You are Y/N, right?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Because, your a hunter. I have connections," he answers all your questions even though you haven't answered any of his. He knows you're scared.

You are Y/N, right?" He asks.

You nod hesitantly, "Yes."

"Do you trust me?" he asks.

"I don't know you," you admit.

"Take all my weapons if you have to," He says. "But people are looking for you; bad people. And I can't protect you if I don't have any weapons."

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"My brother and I, we have a bunker a few miles that way," he points, "You'll be safe there. I promise."

"You're a hunter too?" You ask and he nods. "Every hunter I've ever talked to had tried to kill me. What makes you any different?" You ask.

"Well, for starters, I don't kill unless I'm threatened."

You think for a moment, "Okay," You say, "Let's go."

When you got to the bunker, you get out of the car. "Wow," is all you say. You haven't put away your knife yet.

"Dean!" Sam calls out. That's his brother; the other person who lives there.

"Sammy," He opens the door. "What's up?" He asks.

He nods towards you.

Dean looks you up and down, "You're sure?" He asks.

You see Sam nod. 'I'm sure, Dean."

Dean walks inside the bunker. Sam follows him, with you trailing close behind.

"Who's that?" You whisper to Sam as you pass a man with dark hair. He had a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow. He had beautiful blue eyes.