Leprechaun -Part 2-

You wake up in the same position this morning. Even San fell asleep right there. He was awake, but he didn't get up.

"Morning," you grumble and rub your eyes.

"Hey. Sleep well?" He asks.

"I guess," you shrug. "Why'd you stay here?"

"You seemed comfortable. Who am I to stop you?" He smiles at you.

"Thank you. But you really didn't have to."

He just smiles and stands up.

"So, what did I miss with Crowley last night?"

"I can call hin over and have him explain."

"Okay?" You say.

He just laughs.

*-*After you summon Crowley*-*

"What?" He snaps when he shows up.

"Hello to you too," you yawn.

"Goid morning," he says sarcastically. "Now, why did you call me?"

"I want you to tell Y/N what you told us last night," Sam says, slightly fighting back laughter.

He sighs and shakes his head. "No can do, Moose."

"Someone just tell me before I stab somebody!" You yell, getting frustrated.

Crowley backs away a little. "I'm scared of leprechauns," he mumbles.

You laugh a little. "I'm sorry. What was that?" You ask, leaning in a little.

"I'm terrified of leprechauns!" He yells.

"Why?" You laugh.

"I don't like their little fingers. And- how they're so short!" (I have nothing against short people!!)

You laugh harder, "Their fingers?!"

"Yes!" He groans. "And... they're Irish..." (I also have nothing against Irish people)

You can't even contain your laughter by now. You see Sam almost fall over because of how hard he's laughing.

"If you want nothing else," he starts, straightening out his tie, "then I'll be going."

"Wait," you manage to get out.

"What, now, love?" He asks, slightly irritated even though he's pretending not to be.

"Why didn't you just have one of your henchmen to kill it for you?" You ask, calming down.

"Because why would I use them when I have the Winchesters right here to help me?" He asks.

You shrug a little.

"Even though my men are disposable, that doesn't mean I don't want them amymore," he smirks. "And it would've been funny to watch the boys fail."

You nod a little.

"Will that be all, then?" Crowley asks.

"Yeah, bye, Crowley," you say.

"Goodbye, Moose. Bye, love," he smirks and winks at you.

Sam's fists ball up slightly and you look up at him. In his eyes- was that... Jealously...? Impossible...

After Crowley leaves, you and Sam go into the kitchen.

"So... Sam... I have to talk to you about something..." you say hesitantly.

"Go for it," he says, turning his attention away from his computer and towards you.

"I- I like you..." you say.

"I like you too, kid," he smiles at you.

"No, Sam... I like you..." you sigh, slightly embarrassed.

"Ohh... he says.

"Is that it? 'Oh'? That's all I get?" You ask.

"I like you too..." he smiles widely. "A lot."

You smile back and lean in to kiss him. He kisses you back gently for a moment, then Dean comes back.

"Hey," he smiles a little.

"Should we tell him?" You mouth at Sam.

He shrugs.

"So what happened while I was gone?" He asked.

A/N: Okay, so I made this, even though it was only requested once, I was really excited to do a part 2. Hope you enjoyed :)