Lucifer

A/N: SEASON FIVE SPOILERS! I guess though tbh. This was requested by Lydia_Winchester

"Sam..." You say.

"It's not Sam anymore, sweetie. But it's nice of you to think that," he smiles.

"Sam, I know you're in there..." you whisper.

Lucifer, whom was possessing Sam, rolled his eyes. "Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam... Is that all you talk about?"

"Shut up," you snap.

"Ooh, sassy," Lucifer chuckles.

"Sam... Dean needs you. The entire world need you. And, god dammit... I need you. Sam, Please... Snap out of it..."

Lucifer runs over to you, still in Sam's body, and pushes you against the wall you were in front of.

"I've had just about enough of your whining," he says, brushing his knuckles against your cheek gently before pulling his entire arm back and punching your cheek. "He thinks- well, thought- that you were beautiful. Before you had a nasty red mark on your check that will surely bruise."

"Beautiful...?" You mentally question.

"I can read all of his thoughts. He was thinking of asking you to dinner sometime. Too bad he said yes to me first," he smirks.

"Get out of him, Lucifer," you command.

"Maybe if you asked nicely," he replied sarcastically.

You sigh a little before he lands another hard punch onto your stomach. (Fun fact: I accidentally wrote lunch instead of punch and I thought it was really funny. I've been watching DanIsNotOnFire for 2 hours straight please help.) You double over in pain as you hear Sam's laugh above you, even though Sam isn't laughing.

"He isn't coming out of this, Y/N," he says, "He said yes. And I'm not wasting this opportunity."

"Sam... If you are still in there and you cn still hear me," you say, pausing for a moment to cough, "snap out of it. Don't let him do this..."

He just rolls his eyes and looks down at your coughing figure.

You attempt to get up, but you're pushed back down. Lucifer had kicked you, surely breaking one of your ribs, making you cough up blood.

"This is just sad," Lucie states, getting Sam's knife out.

"No..." You plead weakly.

The knife plunges into your stomach just as Sam's eyes soften.

"No!" He yells.

"Is it you...?" You ask slowly, in pain.

He just nods, obviously holding back tears. "I-I... I'm so sorry... I tried to stop him..."

"This might be the last time I can say it..."

"Don't say that," he interrupts you.

"But... I want you to know... That I love you..."

-Sam's POV-

I didn't know what to say. Of course I love her back. I know I do. Dean knows I do. Lucifer knows I do. So why couldn't I respond.

I was in pute shock that she actually loved me back.

"I- I..." I tried.

"I understand," she nods, looking down solemnly.

"I love you too," I finally blurt.

She smiles a little. "Thank you..." she says before her eyes go dull and her body falls limp.

"Goodbye, Y/N..." I say as a single tear drips down my cheek, onto her cold, dead one.

And I start to think about her cheeks. Of all things to think of now, I think of her cheeks. The fact that they'll never be able to rest on my shoulder. That they'll never rise up in a smile again. That they can never get kissed warmly on the cheek by me and be able to feel it.

So I say another goodbye. Just for her cheeks.

A/N: Um... Hi...? What? *faces imaginary person* I haven't updated in like- a week? NOOOOOOOO ¤ But I swear, I have a good reason. I moved and I packed my charger and couldn't find it until- the future. I still haven't found it. I'm actually at my dad's house right now and OUR CHARGERS MATCH. So, yeah. But just the moving thing in its entirety, it's slow. So I'm going to close requests for a little bit. I do have a couple stories that I have the plot to almost written, so I hope you can foegive me. But, yeah, that's what's going on in my life. I'm going to go read Tears Of a Tiger now, which I found out about through LoveLikeWar_ whom is an amazing person. Also, her story is awesome. Okay, peace out.

Never doing that again. Okat though seriously, bye *peace out emoji*