Leprechaun

A/N: Okay, so before I start, hello! :)  Um, I know this story is going to have some parts that are made up, just chill and enjoy. :3. And this is longer than usual and you can also thank my mommy for the idea!

The door to the motel opens and Sam walks in.  "So, get this," He starts.  "Crowley just called me," He held up his phone. 

"What did he want?" You ask, cracking open a beer. 

"He wouldn't tell me.  All he said was that it's something right up out ally," Sam shrugs.

"Should we really trust Crowley?  I mean- Crowley?" Dean says, making a face.

"I don't know, man.  He sounded pretty freaked out." 

"Well, where is he?"

"He's in Ireland." 

"What was Crowley doing in Ireland?" You ask. 

Sam shrugs and starts packing. 

"I don't think we should go.  This could be some trick," Dean says. 

"He sounded scared," Sam argues, still putting things away. 

"He's the King of Hell.  He'd be out of the job if he couldn't lie."

"Well," You start, "I guess we're going to Ireland."

"No," Dean says, stopping you from standing up.  "We aren't going all the way to Ireland  just because Crowley might  be telling the truth."

"Then you can stay here and we'll go.  You hate flying, anyway," You argue. 

"I was thinking we could just have Cas zap us over," Sam says, zipping up his suitcase. 

"You hear that, Dean?  Let's go.  And if it's a trick, we'll get Cas to take us home," you argue.

"Fine," He sighs, getting up.   "We'll go on your little trip."  He stands up and closes his eyes, "Cas, get your feathery ass down here!" He calls.

You hear wings flutter and turn around.  "Dean, I would like to inform you that my bottom is not feathery." 

"Hey, Cas," You smile.

"Hello, Y/N," He greets you. 

You and Dean never got the stuff out of your suitcases when you got here so there was no need for you to pack. 

The three of you grabbed onto Castiel and closed your eyes.  You hear wings flutter and after a moment, you open your eyes and let go of him when you see where you are.  You feel pressure come off of your hand and you look down.  You must've grabbed onto Sam's hand on the way there.  You blush and look down. 

"It's beautiful here," Sam says. 

"Where's Crowley so we can get out of here?"  Dean says. 

You look up and poiny when you see him.  "There he is," you say. 

Crowley sees the four of you and walks over to you. 

"Hello, boys," he says.  He was trying to keep his cool but he was obviously scared. 

You clear your throat, offended that he never notices you.

"Yes?" He responds.

"I'm still not a boy."

"Oh, that's right, love.  How are you?"  He says to you. 

You smile sarcastically.  "Better than you.  What's up?"