A Walk

A/N: Okay, so I just re-watched Cyberbully again and so I'm all feely and sad so this is going to be kind of depressing.   It's like- really sad.  I almost cried while writing it.  Also, trigger warning.

        "I just need to take a walk," You say, your voice is barely above a whisper as you brush past Dean.

        "Hey..." He says, grabbing your thin arm.

        You turn to face him.  "What?"

        "I- I'll go with you..." He stutters.

        "A walk alone," You say.

        He shakes his head, "Remember when you made me watch Lilo and Stich?" He asked.

        You nod a little, "Yeah... I remember... I was sick... And sad... And you asked what you could do for me and I told you that I wanted to watch my favorite Disney movie..."

        "If I learned anything from that movie, it's that... Ohana means family... And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten... That means you're not going alone..." Dean says.

        "Okay..." You sigh.  "Let me just go get my stuff..." Your voice cracks.

        He nods and goes to get his coat. 

        You run upstairs and get your gun.  You stuff it in your bag and grab a hoodie, zipping it up.  You throw the backpack over your shoulder and start walking downstairs.

        "Let's go," You mutter. 

        You push open the door and pull it almost completely shut, leaving Dean behind.

        "Wait!" He says to your back.

        You don't stop walking. 

        You and Dean finally reach the park.  It was about midnight when you left, so you figured by now it'd be about 12:30.

        "Why are you walking so quickly, Y/N?" Dean asks you, slightly jogging to catch up. 

        "I just want to be alone.  And then you decided to tag along.  So, yes, I'm going to try and remain alone."

        He grabs your shoulder quickly.  "Why?  Why are you so set on being alone tonight?  You've been acting strange lately."

        You turn to face him with tears in your eyes.  "Why?" You mock. "Why?!" You say louder.  You chuckle a little and shake your head in disbelief.  "How do you not see it...?  It's like you are just blind... I've been suffering my whole life... And these- monsters... How do you deal with it?" You ask slowly. 

        "I- I've been dealing with it my whole life, I guess..."

        You wipe the tears forming ib the corner of your eye.  "Can we sit down?" You sniffle.

        He nods and walks you over to te bench with his hand wrapped around your shoulder.  The two of you sit down on the bench and you pull out the gun silently.  But he sees and you notice. 

        "What's that for?" He asks quietly.

        You look down, "I was... Just for protection.  I got a- weird feeling..." You lie.

        "Okay..." He stares at it.

        You hand it to him.  "It's yours..." You whisper.

        "Where'd you find it?"

        "In your room..."

        He chuckles a little.  "I got this gun when I was eight years old... My dad gave it to me... I told him some kid at school was bullying me."

        You laugh a little.

        "Then I told Bobby... He told me that he'd take care of it.  I never even saw that kid again... Not in any class.. No-where..."

        "What... Happened on the hunt the other day...?" You ask, trying to change the subject. 

        "Um... A girl was a vampire... And-" He wipes his eye, "Um..." He sighs, "We could've saved her..." He whispers more to himself, "I could've saved her..." He holds the gun up to his temple.

        "No!" You shout, trying to pull the gun away from his head.

        "I'm sorry..." He croaks through sobs.  He pulls the trigger. 

        "Dean!" You sob. You cry over his body.  "Dean... Someone... Please.."

        The park was empty and the gun had a silencer so nobody heard it. 

        You slip your phone out of your pocket. 

        "Pick up... Pick up, pick up, pick up..." You whisper.

        "Hello?" A firmiliar voice answeres. 

        "Sam..." You breath.

        "What's wrong...?" He asks, sensing how sad you are.

        "Please come down to the park... It's an emergency..."

        "Should I call 911"

        "Not yet..."

        He hangs up and 15 minutes later he shows up.  He doesn't see yopu at first so you hollar something at him.  "Sam!" Your voice cracks.

        He runs over to you.

        "Dean?!" He yells.

        "It's my fault..." You whisper.

        "You did this?" He asks, his teeth clenched. 

        "Not really... But I brought up the thing that- pushed him over..." You begin to sob.  "I'm so sorry, Sam... I'm so sorry..."        

        He hugs you tightly and you feel him shaking.  You think he's crying.  You sob uncontolably into his shoulder.  "I'm so sorry," You croak.

        He rubs your back.  "It'll be okay..."

        "No it won't!" You scream.

-One year later-

        -Sam's P.O.V.-

        I drive up to the cemetary.  I have two letters and two boquettes.  I walk up to the grave.  "Hey, Dean..." I whisper.  "I miss you..."

        He turns slightly left.  "Y/N... I miss you too... II never got to tell you that... I love you... I have for a while... A long time... I'm so sorry..." I put a boquette and a letter on both graves.  "I- I want to be with you two... I can't do it wihout you two..."

        I pull a gun out and hold it up to my temple with a shakey hand.  "Y/N... Dean... I'm coming..."

        I pull the trigger.

        Darkness.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SAD OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME THE NEXT ONE WILL BE REALLY FLUFFY OKAY THANK YOU