You're Needed-Part Two

I pull back, "I wish Castiel would've told me what the job thing was."

"Yeah, that would've been nice. You can probably call him down," he suggests.

You nod, "I don't really wanna talk to him right now..." You say.

He nods, "I get that."

It was quiet as the two of you stood still, in the middle of the hallway, staring at each other.

"So..." he says after a long period of silence, "Do you wanna go finish our marathon?"

"Sure," you shrug a little, attempting a small smile.

"Hey..." he starts, tipping your head up to look up at him, "it'll all be okay. You'll make the right choice."

You nod a little, "Yeah... I think I am going to call Castiel down before I go to bed and see what it is."

"That sounds good," he says as the two of you walk into the livingroom.

After the marathon of Doctor Who, he walked you to your bedroom. The bedrooms were right next to each other, so it wasn't out of the way.

"Good n-" Sam starts but you cut him off.

"No... Can you come in so we can talk?" You say, opening the door to your bedroom wider.

"Uh..." he hesitates. "Yeah, yeah. Sure."

He walks inside and you shut the door behind him.

"Make yourself at home," you say.

He sits down on the bed awkwardly. You decide to sit next to him and talk.
You noticed everything in the room, as if time had stopped. The wall clock hung so carefully in the wall across from your bed, to the right of your door. You notice every crinkle in the cream colored comforter on your bed. But most of all, you notice everything about Sam. His whole life seems planned out- as if it was a book that had been written over and over again. Every movement he makes seems so fluid, as if it was practiced for a movie or a tv show. His hair fell perfectly as he brushes it back with his left hand, playing with the hem of his jeans with his right hand. He looks up at you slowly, staring right into your eyes with his hazel ones. His lips- his perfect lips- move as if he's talking. Then, you realize, he was talking.

"What? I'm sorry. What did you say?" You say.

"Uhm, I was just wondering what you wanted to talk to me about," he says.

"Oh, right," You start, running your hand through your hair, "That... Kiss. Earlier. What did it mean?"

"I- It... Well... You see... I uh... Hm... It... I don't know," he finally says.

"Are we like... A thing now...? Because I mean-" you stop talking.

"No. No, I do not like Sam Winchester," You think to yourself.

"You mean what?" He asks.

"Nothing," you say quickly.

He nods a little, "Alright," he says, giving you a small smirk, barely noticeable.

"But are we a... You know... A thing?" You ask.

"Tell me what you want," He says.

"I..." you hesitate. "We've been friends for a long time..." you say. You're still unsure of your feelings for him. "Let me deal with the whole- heaven-needs-you thing first..."

"Okay," he nods. He almost looks disappointed.

"Good night, Y/N," he says, standing up.

"Night, Sam..." you respond quietly.

He leaves, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey, Cas... Could you come down? I have some questions..." you say.

Immediately, you hear Castiel's wings flutter and you look up.

"I'm in the middle of a war, Y/N. What do you want?" He says, more harshly than necessary.

"Why does heaven need me?" You ask. "And why me?"

"Heaven needs you because you have something that's needed. (I'm making this part up entirely, so o no it doesn't follow the lore.) The righteous man, Dean, has a brother. The brother's lover will help in a time of need when the Righteous man cannot," he says.

"But I'm not Sam's lover," you say.

"It's- difficult to explain, Y/N."

You nod. "So, what's the war about?" You ask.

"The angels are splitting apart over something that I am not aloud to talk about."

You nod again.

"Will you help us, Y/N?" He asks.

"Sure..." you say.

"Thank you. Is that all?" He asks.

"Yeah, thank y-" you stop because he already left.

You sigh a little.

You walk out of your room and knock on Sam's door.

He opens it after only a moment. "Yeah?" He asks. He already had bad beshead.

"I told Cas I'd helo Heaven," you say.

He is quiet for a little bit. "Okay. Thank you for telling me."

You force a small smile, "You're welcome."

-On the first of the month, which is the day Cas said he Heaven would need you to come help-

"Cas," you say as you hear his wings.

"Hello, Y/N," he greets you.

You play with your locket. "I'm ready."

"Okay," he says, touching your forehead with his index and middle finger after you closed your eyes.

When you open your eyes, you couldn't see anything because it was so bright. Once your eyes adjusted, you see how beautiful it is.

"Wow..." you say quietly.

"Yes, I believe it is 'wow'," Castiel say.

You follow Castiel through a door. Through it, you see Gabriel, Balthazar, Sanandriel, and a few more that you don't recognize.

"Hey, hottie," Gabriel says, getting in some casual flirting.

"Hey," you say.

You hear wings flutter and someone appears behind you. It was an angel you've never seen before. He has his angel blade in his hand. Before anyone can react, he stabs you.

A/N: Okay, so I decided half-way through this story that the reader would die without telling Sam how she felt. But, if you haven't read My Ghost (I think that's what I called it), then you should check that out, because the way I'm writing it, this is the story of how you died in My Ghost. Does that make sense? So it's like, "You're Needed" "You're Needed- Part Two" and then "My Ghost." So... Yeah :)