Hitchhiking

You wipe the sweat with the back of your hand on your forehead and then on the back of your neck.  It was about 100ºF (About 37º Celsius).  You were in Texas, and it was August.  So it was very hot. 

You had run away from home, hitching rides with strangers.  You lived in Arkansas before, in a small town where nothing happens and everyone knows everybody's business.  You were 12 years old when you ran away; and yes, you kniw that's young.  You've heard it all before, but they don't understand what you'd been through. 

A few moments later, you hear a roaring engine; you had started to play a game with yourself after a month or two.  You know the name of alnost every car. 

"1969 Chevy Impala.  No!  1967," You corrected yourself.  You hold out your thumb and walk backwards.  You see two men in the car, they were both very attractive men.  They pulled to the side of the road and rolled down the passenger window. 

You could get a better look at them now.  The driver was pretty tall and he had bright green eyes that sometimes cought the light just right.  They were beautiful.  The other man was even taller than the second man.  He was wearing a blue and black flannel that was rolled up to his elbows.  You could tell by the way the fabric stretched across his bicep and chest that he was very muscular.  He had dark brown, long, shaggy hair that framed his face well.  His eyes seemed brown, but in certain lighting, they seemed like a yellowish-green.

"What are you doing out here all by yourself?" The driver asked. 

You shrug, not wanting to tell them anything without getting a good read on them first. 

"Come on, a pretty little thing like you?  There's gotta be a reason," he taunted.  You begain to back up a little. 

The taller man turned towards the driver, "Dean," he said.  He turned towards you, "I'm sorry about him; you'll have to excuse my brother.  He's almost too gay to function." [OMG OMG I MADE A MEAN GIRLS REFERENCE EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY BECAUSE I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING AND DESTIEL OKAY YOU CAN IGNORE THAT LAST LINE IT DOESNT SOUND MUCH LIKE SOMETHING SAM WOULD SAY CARRY ON]... [MY WAYWARD SON]

You smile a little at the taller man.  You see something in him that you can't quite put your finger on. 

"Would you like a ride?" The taller man says. 

"Yes, I would.  But first, what are your names?"  You ask.

"I'm Sam," the taller man said. "And this is my older brother, Dean.  What's your name?"

"My name is... Cristo."  You wait a moment and you see they're surprised, but they didny flinch. "But I prefer Y/N.  It's my middle name."  

"Okay... Y/N," Sam says.

"Flirt," Dean whispers. 

Sam shoots his a sour face and then turns to you.  "Would you like a ride now?" He asks.

Typically, you ask a bunch more questions, but you feel like you've known them for a long time. 

"Yes," You say as you open the door, "I'd love that..."

Dean coughs, "Flirt."

Sam ignores his brother and turns to face you, "We're on our way to our motel right now if you wanna stay there with us a couple of nights.  Take a shower, get a full night's rest, clean clothes."

"Okay," You start, "Air conditioning?" You ask.

"Yes," Sam chuckles.

When you arrive at the motel, you can't complain, but it looks pretty crappy. 

When you walk inside, a strange smell attacks your nose.  Mold?  Ew...  The room was a dirty yellow color, and the floor was an off white shag carpet.  The room only had two bed, made nicely with dark brown blankets. 

"Two beds, Sammy," Dean comes in and slapps Sam's chest with the back of his hand.  "I'm sleeping alone."

You look around and realize that there isn't any room for either of you to sleep anywhere else. 

Sam looks at you and sees your problem.  "We'll think about it later," He says.  "Come with me."

You follow him to a bag on the floor, next to one of the beds.  The bag had clothes spilling out of it, then, something clicked in your mind.  "Winchesters?" You said.

"What?" Dean asked.  "How'd you know our last name?"

"You're hunters, right?" You say. 

"How do you know about us?" Dean repeats.

"I'm a hunter too," You say. "You two get yourselves in a lot of trouble, it's hard to not know about you."

Sam and Dean exchange a look. 

"Can I take a shower now?" You ask and Sam nods a little.  He digs out a t-shirt. 

"I don't have any pants for you to wear but I'm sure this'll cover everything up," He says.

You take a shower, and you must've lost track of time because it had gotten dark while you were in there.  Dean was already asleep when you got out; and Sam was on his bed, reading.  He looked up at you and smiled a little.  You blush and look down shyly.  He was right, the shirt was long enough to cover everything up, but just barely. 

"Don't be shy," He smiles a little, "You look beautiful [STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPEARAL UNDERWEAR AND YES I KNOW IT'S NOT BEAUTIFUL JSUT SHHH AND LET ME FEEL SPECIAL]." 

Your blushing intensifies and you see him scooch over to make room for you.  He stays above the blanket so you can feel comfortable under the blanket. 

You wake up the next morning you Sam was under the blanket, cuddling with you.  You were cuddling him back, but you're not the one that moved the blanket in order to do so. 

A/N: Okay sorry this was such anawkward ending /.\