You're Needed

A/N: I've had to rewrite the beginning of this story 3 times do please enjoy. Also, season 10 spoilers.

"Did you know that all the Silurians seen since 2010 are played by the same three actors?" You say to Sam. Tge two of you were having a Doctor Who marathon in Netflix.

"No way," he argues, turning towards you and smiling.

"Yes way," you retort, laughing a little.
"I don't believe you," he says childishly, folding his arms and holding back a laugh as he turns away from you.

"Don't question me, Winchester," you say in a serious tone, obviously joking.

He turns and faces you, "Did you just call me Winchester?" He smiles.

"Did I?" You smile a little, taking a sip of beer that was part of Dean's secret stash.

He doesn't respond, he just laughs a little.

You pick up the pillow next to you and hit him with it. He fake cries, holding his face in his hands.

You hear a strange sound coming from the room next to you.

You pause Netflix and go into the other room. "Cas?" You say.

Sam walks into the room a moment later.

"Cas?" He asks.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you," he says, ignoring Sam.

"What about?" You ask, looking down a little and tightening the drawstring on your pajama pants.

He glares at Sam, "Alone."

"No, no," you say, looking into Castiel's deep blue eyes, crossing your arms. "You can tell me in front of Sam."

Castiel sighs and decides what to do, shifting his weight to his left side.

"You're needed by heaven. Dean, being a demon, is- not useful to us," he says, squinting a little.

"What's so bad about that?" Sam asks, confused.

"It's- a dangerous situation. This problem is big, too big for just angels. You aren't needed until the first of next month," he says.

You turn to Sam, and he stares back at you. While you're looking at Sam, you hear Castiel's wings flap and you look. He was gone.

"What are you going to do?" Sam asks.

"I don't know... I mean... What do you think I should do?" You ask.

"It's up to you, Y/N," he says, shrugging a little.

"Sam," you say, putting your hand on his chest, "I- I..." You trail off, looking up into his eyes as you feel your own start to water.

He pulls you into a tight hug, your face hits his hard chest and he leans down to kiss the top of your head. He pulls back and puts his fingers under your chin, making you look into his eyes. He stares back down at you.

"Am I interrupting something?" You hear Dean's voice behind the two of you.

"No," you say, turning towards him.

"Woah, woah. Where are all the tears coming from?" He asks.

"It's nothing," you say, walking past him, brushing his shoulder as you walk by.

You feel his black, demonic eyes staring at your back as you walk away.

"What's her problem?" You hear Dean ask Sam.

Sam scoffs and walks up behind you.

"Listen, Y/N... You have four days to decide if you are going to or not. I'll help, but I'm not making any decisions for you," Sam says, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Thanks, Sam," You smile up at him a little.

He leans down and kisses your lips slowly. You close your eyes and kiss him back, putting your hand on his cheek as he slides his arm around your waist.

A/N: I know this ended a little oddly, but if couple people comment on it saying they want it, I'll make a part two. :3