Hiccups

"Dean!" You hear Castiel yell from the other room.

You run in because you're home alone. The boys went out to get some food.

"What? What's wrong, Cas?" You ask.

"I think I'm dying, Y/N! Help m-" he was stopped as his breath jolts.

You giggle. "Cas, you just have the hiccups."

"What are they!?" He yells.

"Um..." I say, not sure how to word it. "I don't know, Cas. Just- deal with it. I have research I have to do."

Hiccup

"Y/N, please help me." He begs.

You sigh and run your fingers through your hair. "Fine," you say.

Hiccup

You walk into the kitchen and open a cupboard, grabbing a cup. You turn on the sink and fill up the cup. "Drink," you order, thrusting the cup into his hands.

He takes a long sip, but hiccups halfway through the sip, spilling the water on his shirt.

"Y/N,"he whines.

You grab a towel and hand it to Castiel.

Hiccup

Someone knocks in the door.

"Stay," you order Cas.

You begin walking to the door, muttering profanities to yourself. You open the door forcefully.

"Sam!" You yell happily, jumping onto him, wrapping your legs around his waist, and your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Hey," he smiles, setting you down.

You see Dean behind Sam, carrying bags out of Baby.

"Dean, Cas needs your help with something."

"What is it?" He asks, handing you the grocery bags.

"You'll see. He's in the kitchen.

Dean walks in to kitchen.

You hear a distant hiccup.

"Dammit, Y/N!" You hear Dean yell.

A/N: 1) This is really short, but a better one should be coming tonight or tomorrow. 2) This didn't have much reader•x•Sam in it but I thought it was cute so. 3) I actually love writing sad fanfictions so if you have a request for a sad fanfic plEASE REQUEST IT BECAUSE I LIKE MAKING PEOPLE CRY WITH ME