Dragon

A/N: This story was requested by TheTemplarDragon. Enjoy :) Also, MY GLASSES JUST CAME IN YES. One more thing, the picture is relevant to the story, I swear.

"Hello," you say to a tall man with shaggy hair.

"Um, do I know you?" He asks, giving you a funny look.

"Nope, but you do now. I'm Y/N," you smile, sticking your hand out.

He tilts his head to the side for a moment and was silent. He smiles after a little bit, "Sam," he says, latching onto your hand for a second.

A small smile forms on your lips. "Very nice to meet you, Sam."

"Likewise," he says, keeping his gaurd up.

You get the attention of the bartender and order two drinks- one for you one for Sam.

"I haven't seen you around here before. You just passing through?" you say as the bartender sets your drinks in front of you.

He shrugs a little, "Yeah, I guess you could say that," he laughs a little to himself.

"What's so funny?" You ask, confused as to what is so amusing.

He shakes his head a bit, "It's nothing," he smiles. "Look, I better get going, I'm going to be late for- work," he says, hesitating at the word 'work.'

"Nice talking to you, Sam," You smile.

You feel your hands start to warm up.

"No, not here. Not now," you think to yourself.

"See you soon?" He asks.

"Definitely," you answer.

"I like your eyes, by the way," he says, leaving.

"Thanks," you smile a little you yourself.

You get up after you finish your drink. You walk over to the door and push it open, leaving.

"I bet there'll be virgins at the church," you say quietly to yourself.

You finally reach the church, and it lets out within minutes. You stand by the door, not caring how creepy you look.

"That one... She's a virgin," You think to yourself.

You start to walk next to her, blending into the crowd. You follow her from a distance all the way to her home.

"This isn't her home..." you say quietly to yourself.

Her long, dark brown hair makes her face seem hidden away. He hazel eyes poking through the hair over her face. You lick your lips at the very thought of eating her, enjoying every last scrap of her beautiful, perfect, splendid body.

She walked into a small, wooded area.

A twig snaps nearby and you inhale deeply. A man, he had the stench of sex all over him. You peer around the tree you were hiding behind and see a man with bright green eyes, similar to your own. Other than the fact that they were human eyes. His dirty blond hair was done nicely and an amulet shines from around his neck.

"Dean," he virgin girl laughs. "You startled me."

"Yeah?" He smirks a bit. "What else do you think I can do?"

"Get your own virgin!" You yell in your head.

You sigh a little, knowing his swift, charming ways will most certainly take any ounce of innocence left in her.

You are about to fly off when you stop and take anotger deep whiff of the man's scent. Behind all the sex, alcohol, hatred, and loneliness, there is a firmilliar smell. A small smell of Sam lingered on the man. And a hint of shared DNA.

You sigh once again, thinking that you must have a cold. Surely a man of such intellect and beauty would not be related to this self-pitying, whore, pathetic excuse for a man.

He is the reason your kind is going extinct.

You spread your leather like wings and travel to somewhere else that you might find virgins.

Being a dragon, it is hard for you to find your food. Man whore's seem to have a craving for virgin's just as you do. You were here first, just saying.

You fly to your home, in the sewers. You only live in the sewers because you couldn't find any caves nearby.

"Hello," a firmilliar voice says from inside the sewers.

"Sam? What are you doing down here?" You ask, stepping backward slightly.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. You can smell something is off. He if trying to act tough. You can smell his fear with a touch of sadness.

"Sam," you say in a comforting tone, "Why are you here?" You ask carefully.

"I- I protect... I'm trying to stop you from killing anymore virgins."

"I'm sorry, Sam... But there are only 3 things in this entire universe that'll kill me. I don't think you have any of them."

"I... Listen, Y/N... I don't want to kill you... But it's the job... It has to happen. Human kills monster, it's simple... I actually grew quite fond of you at that bar..." he trails off.

"Sam, don't do this..." you warn him, feeling your hands heat up to a burning temperature.

"Don't make this harder than it already is..." he says, his voice is just above a whisper.

"Stop!" You yell, running towards him, using your super speed.

"Stop," you think to yourself but you can't. The dragony part of you won't let you.

He tries to dodge out of the way, but your hot hand manages to grab his arm, leaving a nasty burn.

"I'm sorry!" He yells, plunging a sword into your chest.

It was a sword forged in Dragon blood. You weren't sure how he got it, but you didn't have time to think about that.

"Thank you..." you manage to say before you die, "for making my life..." you hesitate, thinking of a word, "joyous..."

Then, you die. Not in pain, but with a small smile on your face.

-Sam's POV-

I look down at her lying figure. She's in a forever sleep. Her beautiful eyes are now closed permanently, for no one to see their perfection ever again. And I was happy about that. That I got to share one last thing with her. That was our thing. And nobody can ever take that away.

"You're welcome," I say quietly, running my thumb over the raw area in my now tender arm.