Dangerous

"Where are they?!" The man barked.

        "I don't know!" You yelll back at him.

        "You're right... You probably don't.  Which means I no longer have any need for you," He smiles evilly.

        "No... Don't kill me... Pl-" You were cut off by the man's palm landing on your cheek.  You scream.  He punches you, leaving you drifting in and out of conciousness. 

        You finally go out of it copletely.  But you were woken up minutes later.  The man was still there.  He sees you wake up, and he stands up, walking towards you.  He raised a hand and you tried to duck, but it didn't matter becasue he was interupted by the sound of the door being kicked down.  For a moment, you could've sworn, his eyes were black.  Must've just been the lighting. 

        "Come out, you evil son of a bitch," You sigh a little in releif as you hear a deep voice. 

        Suddenly, two tall men showed up in the door way.  One of them was taller than the other, he had long, dark hair.  He was very muscular.  The other man had short, dirty blond hair; he was also very tall, but not as tall. 

        The taller man looks over at you and sees that he's beaten you badly.  The shorter man held his gun up to the man, but before he could shoot, he swung his head back and opened his mouth; letting a thick, black smoke come out of his mouth.  You scream; panicking. 

        "I'll take care of the girl, you see if the guy's okay," The taller man spoke. 

        "Wh- What was that...?" You ask.

        "Sh..." He silenced you, "Don't worry about it; we'll explain all of it when we get to my brother and I's house," He says.

        "But... I have to go see my family and tell them that I'm okay..." You protest.

        You see his eyes fill with pity.  "I'm sorry," He says quietly.

        "No..." You deny it.  You don't know why, he had no reason to lie. 

        He stares into your eyes for a little longer and then looks down.  He starts unting you, and you just sit there emotionless.  You felt like crying, but your face was numb. 

        He finished unting you and you realize that you can't walk; the man had broken your leg.  The tall man lifts you up without any sign of struggle.  "I'm Sam, by the way," He whispers. The shorter man was already in the car when you get out there. 

        The car was beautiful, it was black.  "What type of car is this?" You ask Sam.

        "It's a '67 Chevy Impala. I recomneed not getting anything on it; Dean's very protective of his Baby."

        "IOs Dean the guy in the car?" You ask.

        "Yes.  And he's my brother."

        You get in the car, and it was silent the entire ride there.  You kept your hand over anywhere that was bleeding because you didn't want to get on Dean's bad side. 

        "We're here," Dean announces. 

        Sam gets out and helps you out of the car.  He lifts you up and carries you the same way inside to a place htat they called "The Bunker."

        Sam lied you down on the couch and got something to clean the wounds and an icepack for your eye before it swells. 

        "Keep this here," Sam tells you. 

        "Where's Dean?" You ask.

        Sam almost looks hurt.  "He went to bed."

        "Can we talk about what happened...?" You ask and see him nod.  "You're going to think I'm crazy... But I thought I saw the man's eyes turn black."

        He looked unphased.  "Do you want my honest responce to that?" He asks and you nod. "It was a demon.  That's what my brother and I do- we're hunters.  And it's not just demons.  It's ghosts, vampires, warewolves..." He trails off.

        "And I was nervous about sounding crazy," You mutter.

        He chuckles a little.  "Well, if it makes you feel any better, we're pretty sure unicorns don't exsist."

        You shake your head, "It doesn't."

        "Well, we're the Winchesters-" You cut him off.

        "The Winchesters?" You repeat, shocked.

        "Yeah... Why?" He asks.

        "That- demon... He said he was looking for the Winchester brothers... He said I knew where you were... Why would he think that?" You ask.

        "I don't know..." He says.  "But I'm going to go to bed." He starts to leave. "I'll grab you a blanket."

        "Wait... What if he finds us?" You ask. "I don't wanna be alone."

        "Okay... Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" He asks.

        You nod a little and get up, following him to his room.  You lie down after he does and you realize that there sin't much room.  You have to be pretty close to him, and he was warm.  He wrapped an arm around you.

        "Is this okay?" He asks.        

        "Yes... What happened to my family...?" You ask. 

        He was quiet for a moment.  "The demon got them.  We went there first, but we weren't in time... I'm sorry..." He apologizes.

        "It wasn't your fault," Your voice cracks.  "Goodnight, Sam..."

        "Goodnight, Y/N..."