Bartender

"Hiya," a man with green eyes smiles at you.

"What can I get ya?" You ask him, propping yourself into the bar with your hands.

"Two beers," he smiles at you, holding up two fingers in a peace-sign formation.

"On a date?" You ask him, turning around to grab two beera from the shelf.

You were kind of short, so you struggled for a moment. You reached up and you felt your shirt lift up.

"Brother," he explains.

"So you're close?" You ask, pulling both beers down.

He smiles at you as you pop the top off of the two bottles.

"Hang on one moment," he says. "I'm goin' to go get my brother and we'll sit up here."

You nod and leave the beers where they are.

A few moments later, the green-eyed man comes back, he has a very tall man with him. The man has long, brown hair that hung above his shoulders.

He gave you a quick smile, "Sam," he introduces himself and you smile at him.

"Y/N," you say, smiling.

The green-eyed man looks over at his brother and the turns to you. "I'm Dean," he says.

"I'm still "Y/N," you chuckle.

Both boys laugh.

"I'm on break in a little while if you guys wanna hang out," you raise your eyebrows a little.

"Well-" sam starts but Dean interrupts him.

"We'd love to," he says with a charming smile.

Sam scoffs a little and looks at his beer, taking another quick swig of it.

A younger man, in his mid to late twenties, comes up to the bar.

"Hey, what can I get you tonight?" You ask with your politest smile.

"How about you," he smirks, thinking he's clever.

Many boys whoop and cheer for the boy in another table.

You sigh and roll your eyes, not feeding his ego. "Get something or get out."

"Ooh... Feisty," he continues his smirk. "What are you going to do? Make me?"

A moment later, Sam comes over to the man. "I will," he states.

"Oh, I'm so scared," he mocks, waving his hands sarcastically.

"You should be," Sam threatens.

"Sam, stop," you say.

"Yeah," the man hitting on you said. "Your girlfriend doesn't need your help." He orders a beer and he walks back to his table. "I am way out of the league," you hear him say to his friends.

You roll your eyes and glance at the clock. "Break time," you smile.

You go behind the bar and tell your friend that you're taking your break.

You grab yourself a beer and sit next to Sam. "So," you start, pausing to take a sip of beer, "Tell me about yourself."

"Well there isn't much to tell," Sam chuckles. His brother had gone to the bathroom before that thing with the boy that hit on you came.

You laugh a little and take hold up your beer, initiating a cheers.

He smiles and taps his beer to yours as Dean comes back out.

"I'm back," he smiles, sitting next to you.

You thought Dean was cute, but Sam seemed to be more your type. You knew Dean's type, he hits on girls subtlety. Unlike the other guy, he wasn't a pig, which is why you didn't mind.

-5 beers later-

"Wanna go home with me tonight?" You ask Sam, your voice slurring.

Dean scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I'll be at the bunker," he says, getting up.

You smile at Sam and he shrugs a little. He could obviously handle his alcohol better than you.

"Well?" You say.

"I don't know, we just met," he smiles shyly.

"Please?" You place your hand lazily on his arm.

"Alright," he does a half smile.

-At your house after doing the do-

You cuddle up to his shirtless body, breathing heavily. He kisses the top of your head.

"Goodnight," he says sleepily, closing his eyes.

A/N: Tbh this story kinda sucks so I'm sorry. I'm working on another one but I want to update that on my computer so I think it'll be up tonight.