Perfect...?

A/N: This story was requested by TeamFreeFallOutGirl. I'm getting really bad at titles so ;--; okay, anyway. Enjoy :)

"Hey, cutie," Sam says, walking into the kitchen.

"Out," you order quickly, walking over to him.

"What? What did I do?" He asks, holding his hands up.

You push him out with your hands on his back. "I'm making you a surprise, shoo!"

He laughs and walks out.

It was Sam's birthday, and you were making him an icecream cake. It was in the shape of a moose with moose track icecream inside.

"Ready!" You yell, knowing Sam heard you. He comes in and smiles widely, seeing the beautifully made cake.

"Happy birthday," you smile, setting the cake down. You give him a tight hug.

"It's almost as beautiful as you," he whispers in your ear.

Dean knocks on the kitchen door. "Hey, g- Ooh! Is that cake?- sorry... Uh..." he licks his lips, staring at the cake.

You snap I'm his face. "Concentrate," you order, half joking, half serious.

He looks up at you. "Uh, demon possession, 127 Elm Street. Coming?"

You look over at Sam. "I don't know, Dean. It's... It's Sam's birthday. And I-"

"I'd love to go on a hunt," Sam interrupts you.

You shrug a little, kind of disappointed that he'd rather go hunting, but you brush it off. After all, it is his birthday.

-At 127 Elm Street-

Sam and Dean go in the house first, like usual. When they've checked the first room, they call you in and you enter, like usual. Then the process repeats itself for every room, like usual.

Everything was so routine, so how'd it go so wrong?

When you got to the bathroom, just Sam went to check it out. A few rooms in, Sam and Dean usually split up, and you usually went with Sam.

Sam went into the bathroom and you kept watch outside, facing away from the door.

-Sam's POV-

I go in the bathroom before her to make sure it's clear. I look up and see a large vent. Before I can yell, a black smoke forces itself down my throat.

-Demon inside Sam POV-

"It's safe, Y/N," I lie.

"Cool," She says as her lips turn up, into a small smile.

We finish looking around the house, even though I know where the demon is.

Dean walks into the living room and shrugs. "I didn't see any demon. Bobby must of made a mistake," He says. "Let's go."

"Wait," I hear Y/N say from behind me.

I turn and see her gun pointing at me.

"What are you doing?" Dean asks.

-Your POV-

"That's not Sam," You say, gesturing to him with your gun.

"How can you tell?" Dean asks.

"He called me Y/N. He always calls me nick names," you explain.

You look closely at him. His eyes turn black.

"I'm sorry, my love," You say, wiping away a small tear with your shirt sleeve and you shoot him with the colt.

"Sam!" Dean yells, running to him.

You lean against the wall with your back and slide down it, putting your face in your hand. You begin sobbing harder, murmuring apologies every so often.