Tickle Fight

A/N: This story is going to be a little different. It changes POVs, which I think I've only done once before. This was requested by osricrowley Enjoy :)

-Sam's POV-

"Dean," I say, getting his attention.

"What's up, Sammy?" Dean asks me, looking up from his Baby.

"I... Don't think I should hunt anymore..." I tell him hesitantly.

"Haha," he replies sarcastically. "Did you take care of that vamp?"

"No, Dean, we didn't. We're done," I say, pulling Y/N closer to my side.

I've liked her for a while, but she's about 4 years younger than me. I don't think she likes me like that anyway. I gave the nickname Panda Bear because she told me she slept with her Panda Bear Webkinz until last year.

"You too, Y/N?" Dean asks, turning towards her.

She nods a little, clinging to my arm slightly.

-Your POV-

Dean kind of scared you. You had lived with the Winchesters since you were 7 years old; their father, John, saved you and your younger sister from werewolves. You'll never forget that night, no matter how hard you try.

You tune back in when Sam pulls on your arm. "Let's go," he says, looking down at you.

You nod a little and start walking away with Sam. You keep looking back at Dean. His eyes were full of hate. Dean looks away and starts working on his '67 Chevy Impala.

"Is he angry?" You whisper to Sam, looking away from Dean.

Sam just nods.

-At a new hotel-

-Sam's POV-

She looks so beautiful as she pushes a strand of hair out of her face.

"I've never been to this hotel," she smiles a little.

It's good to see her smile again. It's been so long. Ever since her sister died she's been so unhappy. That is why she sleeps with the Panda Bear, it used to be her sister's.

"It's nice here," she says, looking over at me.

"Yeah, it is," I agree. I haven't looked around much. The walls were painted a pale pink with a tan carpet and tan bedding.

"It's a lot nicer than the places we usually stay at, anyway."

She's trying her best to make light of the situation, but it's so clearly fake. I decide to take matters into my own hands.

-Your POV-

Before you know it, Sam picks you up and throws you on one of the beds. You shriek and laugh at the same time. He starts tickling you and holding you down as you thrash around, laughing. He moves his hands up to your neck, wiggling his fingers around.

"Sam!" You gasp when he stops. You take a moment and catch your breath.

"Yes, Panda Bear?" He says, smiling.

"You're awesome," you giggle a little.

"Up for anotger round?" He smiles, lifting up his hands and wiggling his fingers around.

"Oh, please no," you laugh.

"Too bad," he smiles, attacking your sides with his fingers.

"Sam," you manage between giggles.

He keeps tickling you, as you kick your feet around under him.

"Okay," he stops, "Now I'm done." He gives you a cheeky smile.

You sit there for a moment, catching your breath again.

"That tired me out, I think I'm going to go to bed," you say, getting under the covers of one of the beds.

"Okay," he smiles, getting into the other bed.

-The next morning-

-Sam's POV-

"Sam?" I hear her say as she yawns.

Oh, no. I can't let her see me like this.

-Your POV-

You rub your eyes and look over. You see Sam in soft, fluffy pajama bottoms and those fluffy socks.

He hide a giggle, putting your hand over your mouth.

He gives you a cheesey smile.

He pulls you up from off your bed. "Good morning, beautiful" he says as he hugs you.

"Sam, I... I think I'm in love with you," you say in a quiet voice, afraid of being rejected.

"I think I love you too, Y/N," he smiles.