Scared on the Side of the Road- Part Two

You wake up before Sam does, you wake up with your head on his chest.  You enjoyed listening to his heartbeat.  You tried to get back to sleep, but you can't so you get up, making sure you don't wake up Sam. 

        You shuffle into the kitchen shyly and jump when you see a man. Once you realize it's only Dean, you calm down.

        "Tea?" He asks you.

        You nod a little.  "I didn't picture you as a tea guy," You say awkwardly.

        "I'm not," He says honestly. "I hate tea, but I just figured out how to make it, and it's pretty fun."

        He starts to make, and when he's done, Sam still isn't awake. 

        "Does he usually sleep this late?" You ask between sips.

        "No," He says.  "You must've tired him out," He smirks at you and you turn away, blushing. 

        A few minutes pass and you hear footsteps walking towards the kitchen.  Suddenly, Bedhead!Sam walks in and he smiles a little at you, rubbing his eyes.

        "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Dean smirks at Sam.  Sam scowls at him, but looks behind him. 

        "A- Are you making tea?" He asks, hinding a laugh.

        "I- I- What? No," He sutters, hiding the kettle behind him  "It's calming, okay!?" He yells, ashamed slightly. 

        "Well, it is pretty good," I say, holing up my cup. 

        "I'm gonna go out," Dean mutters, snatching his coat of the rack. 

        Sam sits next to you after Dean leaves. 

        "So, I hate to ask, but why were you out there?"

        You sigh a little.  "Both of my parents died when I was little in a fire." You saw him cringe a little.  "I accidentally dropped a match when I was little.  It was my fault the died.  My sister [Or brother, whatever you want.  I'm sticking with sister] tried to take care of me, but I ran away when I was 13 years old.  I've been alone ever since..." You say.  The last sentence was barely audible. 

        "I'm sorry," He wispers in your ear and pulls you close to him. 

        Dean walks in about 30 minutes later with a newspaper.  He eyes Sam. 

        "I found a job," He says.

        They both glance over at me.  "Yes...?" You ask.

        "I have to go for a moment," Sam says.  He gets up, then he leans down and kisses your cheek lightly.  You blush.  "I'm not leaving," He assures you.

        The brothers walk into the other room, and you can tell they're arguing about something but you can't tell what. 

        "I wonder what kind of job they have," You think to yourself. 

        They come back out a few minutes later.  Sam knees down in front of you.  "Y/N," He starts, "I have to go do my job... I know you don't like being alone, but this is for the better."

        "No... I'll come with you.  I'll stay safe.  Tell me what you guys do, I'm sure I've heard of or done crazier."

        Sam glaces up at Dean and Dean shrugs. 

        Sma starts to tell you what he does and you look shoked.  "I-I-I..." You stutter.  You believe them; well, you want to.  But it's hard to swallow. 

        "So, do you see why you have to stay here?" Dean asks.

        "This makes me want to go more..." You say.

        Dean sighs after a few minutes of arguing.  He holds his hands up in surrender. "Fine- Fine," He says, "You win."

        You all pile into the car and head to the crime scene. 

        The thing you were hunting was a demon.  You stuck closely to Sam, but when the demon showed up, you panicked and didn't listen to what he says.  You get hurt badly.  Dean kills the demon and they take you back. 

        There's blood all over Sams hands as he carries you into the door.  He places you gently onto the bed and Dean is praying.  You don't picture him as a pryin guy either.  Soon after, a man appears.  He was wearing a suit and a light tan trench coat.  He hand dark hair- nearly black- and he had bright blue eyes. 

        "You're sure, Sam?" The man asks in a deep voice, "I don't have much grace left."

        "I'm sure, Cas," Sam replies.

        You felt two fingers press against your forehead, and then a wave of reliefe washes over you. 

        You pass out.

        When you wake up, Sam is the only one there.  "Hey," He smiles. 

        "Hi," You say groggily. 

        "Easy now," He says, gently pusing you back down.  You had started to stand up. 

        "You saved me," You whisper. 

        He blushes a little,

        "I- I think i love you..." You say.

        He smiles brightly.  "I think I love you too."