Studying

A/N: I'm writing this as if you and Sam are both in college just so you know. Ummm yeah, and you guys aren't roomies but he comes over to your dorm room a lot because boy girl crap and yeah. And I'm writing this because state testing rn and life sucks so I just want a Sam while I study

"Sam, I'm working," you say, shrugging his hands off your shoulders. Yoy turn your head down to your book, reading and studying fiercely.

"You need to chill, Y/N. You'll do great and you know it," he assures you, but you don't believe him.

"Stop it, Sam," you say, turning to face him. "This test is more serious than all the other tests we've taken. You should be studying too," you turn back to your book.

"Y/N..." he says, trying to grab your shoulder again.

"What?" You say, not even listening.

"You need to relax. Stressing over this test isn't going to do you any good. It'll probably make you do worse."

"Thanks," you say sarcastically.

He turns you in the spinning deak chair, staring in your eyes.

You look at him, the dark circles under your eyes from not sleeping seem to shrink when you looked deeper into his beautiful brown eyes which had a tint of gold in the. You felt a feeling in your stomach; one you've never felt before. Well, not this severely. Wait, this feeling has nothing to do with Sam. You push the large moose out of your way and run to the bathroom. You caught youself just in time, throwing up in the toilet.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks, placing his hand on your back.

"Yeah," you sigh, spitting in the toilet, trying to clear out the taste.

"What happened? Are you sick?" Sam asked.

"I think it's just stress," you say.

"Take a nap, okay?" I'll be right here, I promise not to leave," he promised.

"Okay," you agreed, nodding a little.

He helps you up and the two of you walk over to your bed. You lie down and he covers you up. "Sleep well," he whispers before kissing your forehead. He goes to sit in your office chair.

"Wait," you protest.

"What? What is it?" He asks, springing into action

"Will you sit on the bed with me? Or lie down next to me or something?" You ask.

"Uh..." he itches the back of his neck. "Sure..." he says, sitting down next to you.

"Thank you," you whisper, putting youe hand on his arm, drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Sorry this is so short