Come Find Me

You feel someone push against you; it was not friendly or flirty, It was agressive.  You feel lips brush against your ear.

        "Come find me," The voice whispers, it was a man's voice.  He slips a peice of paper in your hand. 

        The pressure lets off and you turn around, pulliung your knife out as you do.  There was no one there.  A confused look appears on your face.

        "What's up?" A familliar voice says; one that you've known for a long time.

        "Oh, not much, Dean," You respond.  You don't want him to worry.        

        "Ready?" Sam appears. 

        You and Dean nod.  You shove the paper in your paper in your pocket and get in the back of the Impala, with Sam and Dean in the front.  You three had been hunting a vengeful spirit; you had just finished salting and burning the body.

        "I wonder who grabbed me," You thought to yourself.

        You and the boys made it back to the motel in, what seemed like, a short amount of time.  It was about 1:15 in the morning.  You untie your shoes and kick them off.  The motel only had two beds, so, since you were the youngest, you slept on the floor.  They gave you a pillow and blanket; you were fine with the floor, but you were anxious tonight,

        Both Winchester boys were already asleep, but you lie awake on the floor that had one too many unnamed stains.

        "Sam..." You whisper.

        He turns over in his sleep.

        "Sam," You repeat, slightly louder.

        He groans a little as he wakes up.  "Hm?" He mumbles groggily.

        "Are you awake?" You ask dumbly.

        "No," He mutter and shoves his face in the pillow.

        "Can I come lie in bed with you...?" You ask hesitantly.

        He sits up a little, "What?"

        You blush a little, realizing how childish you sound.  You repeat your question.  He nods a little and moves over to make room for you. 

        "Thanks," You mutter, slightly embarrassd.

        You pick up your pillow and blanket and bring them with you to Sam's bed.  He holds the blanket up for you to get under.  You quickly slip under the blanket and cuddle up to him.  You were shaking a little due to being so nervous. 

        "What's wrong, Y/N?" Sam asks you.

        "Nothing," You lie.  "Just cold..."

        "It's warmer tonight than all the other nights we've been here."

        You were silent for a moment.  "Can I go to sleep now?" You ask.

        He nods a little and rolls onto his back and you slowly rest your head on his chest and close your eyes.

        "Goodnight, Y/N," He say before falling asleep.  "I love you," He adds.

        You smile, "I love you too."

-The next morning-

        You wake up before everyone else.  You were awake off and on all throughout the night.  You decide to get up even though it's only 5:30 in the morning.