Prank War

A/N: This was also requested by TheWalkingWinchester and enjoy :) This switches POV more than usual and this got super long oops sorry about that

You walk over to the sink and turn on the faucet. You can feel yourself get sprayed and you immediately shut it off and inspect the sink. You see that the spray nozzle had a rubber band around it. This has one of the Winchester boys written all over it.

"Sam! Dean! Kitchen! Now please!" You yell.

They rush down here and both see your dripping wet shirt.

Knowing that you're not going to get an answer out of either of them, you scan their faces. Sam looks like he's trying not to laugh. Dean, on the other hand, looks like he killed someone.

"Explanation?" You ask, looking back and forth between the boys.

Sam finally let's his laughter free and turns around, covering his mouth as if that would make you not know he was laughing.

"It was meant for Sam," Dean says.

"Um... Why...?" You ask him.

"Because it's April Fool's Day," He explains.

"Are you joking?" You ask, your voice getting serious.

"No, why?"

"I have to go," You say, pushing yourself between them.

"Why?" Sam asks, calming down and grabbing your arm gently to stop you.

"April Fool's Day is Gabe's day. And I don't want to die today, Sam."

He laughs, "You're not going to die, Y/N."

"I pranked him last year. He swore he's get me back." You pause and grab Sam's collar, pulling him close to your face and whispering, "Hide yo' wife, hide yo' kids... Gabe's coming..."

"Actually, he's here," A voice says, chuckling.

"Gabe?" Sam asks, raising an eyebrow.

You release your grip on Sam's collar and turn to Gabe.

"Hey, Gabey-boy," You say, highly uncomfortable but smiling through it.

"Hey, kiddo," He replies.

"Did he forget?" You think to yourself.

"I'd just like to wish you all good luck," He says.

"Good luck? Why?" Dean asks.

He just raises his eyebrows, gives a cheeky smile before he disappears.

"I'm going to go now, okay? Bye," You say, running away.

You didn't leave because you were scared of Gabriel. Well, a little, but mostly you were plotting your revenge on Dean and figuring something out for Sam.

"What's Dean's favorite thing in the world?" You say to yourself in a hushed tone. "His car. So let's screw with his Baby."

You think of what to do and try and think of some time when Dean is away from his Baby for a long time. After a while, you think of a time

-Dean's POV-
-After a long hunt-

I wipe the blood off of my cheek with my thumb and look at it while walking up to Baby. She's so beautiful.

I reach into my pocket and get my keys. Looking up, I see something covered in colorful sticky notes.

"Oh, my gosh... Baby!" I yell, dropping my keys at the realization. (This is the picture in the media)