Plane

A/N: I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who lately so I might use some British terms that I'm sure you can figure out. If not, just comment and I'll give you a general translation. My apologies if I do :p Soooo... AND SORRY ONE LAST THING I got new glasses and wow I look super good in tbh okay on with the writing

"Last call to board Flight 226," the woman over the intercom spoke clearly and loudly.

You wipe your sweaty hands on your jeans, and start to board your flight.

"Have a nice flight," the flight attendant says.

"Fat chance," you think to yourself.

"Thank you," you say to her.

You look down at your ticket, and then up at the numbers above above the seats.

You find your seat. You're sitting with two men. One has long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He is sitting in the window seat. The other man had bright green eyes and dirty blond hair. He was sitting in the middle seat. Both of them were very attractive.

"Hi," you say shyly, putting your carry-on in the top thing. (Oh, gosh. I don't know what the bloody thing is called.)

"Hey," the hazel eyed man says.

The man with the dirty blond hair doesn't respond, he just gives a short little wave.

You wipe your hands on your pants again and sit in the isle seat.

"Nervous flyer?" The shaggy haired man asks.

"A bit," you answer. "I'm Y/N... By the way."

"I'm Sam. And this," he starts, pointing to the green eyed man, "Is Dean. He's my brother."

"Hi... Again..." you say nervously as you get out your neck pillow (flipping love these things) and attempt to relax.

"Dean gets really bad when we're in the air," Sam says.

"Me too," you smile a little, even though you're slightly annoyed that he's still trying to speak to you.

"Sam, can we switch seats?" Dean asks quietly.

"Sure," Sam answers, sliding into the seat next to you.

You give him a small smile and from a seat away, you can hear Dean humming something.

You sit up a little, "Is that Metallica?" You question.

"It calms him down," Sam explains, knowing Dean was concentrated on the song.

"Ohh," you say, understanding.

The plans takes off and about 30 minutes of silence and Metallica, Sam starts talking to you again.

"So, Why are you going to Massachusetts?" He asks.

"Family," you say tensely. "You?" You ask, turning your head to face him.

"Work," he answers.

"Do you travel a lot?" You ask.

"More than I'd like," he says, turning to look at Dean's sleeping figure.

"Me too," I chuckle a little. "Do..." you clear your throat, "Do you have plans while you're here on the first night?" You ask.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" He asks, smirking.

You just blush and nod.

"Then, yes," he smiles.