Computer

You sit down in your favorite spinning chair and wheel it over to your computer. 

"Okay," you say. "Let's get started."

You were alone in your house, but taking out loud helped you think.

Suddenly, thoughts flooded your mind.  You gripped the table tightly.  You try to breath calmly but you're panicking.  You've gone through this exact feeling many times, but it was still strange.

After the thoughts were gone, you start to write as if nothing happened.  You wrote about what you saw in the thought.

"Sam," Dean breathed.  "Help me."  He could barely speak. 

"It's okay, Dean.  It- It's just a flesh wound... Nothing to panic about," Sam assured him.  Sam was lying, it was so much worse than that.

You snapped out of your writing with loud banging at your door.  You slipped off your headphones and hooked them on the back of your chair.  You stood up and went to the door, opening it shyly.

"H- Hello," he stuttered.  You stared at your shoes, you didn't get many people to talk to.

"Y/N?" A man with a deep voice asked.

You knew that voice.  You looked up at the men and almost screamed. 

"That's not possible..." You whispered, backing up.  "This is just a dream... Another thought..." You tried to tell yourself.

"This is real," he assured you.

"You're a character in my book," your voice was barely above a whisper.

"We'd like to talk to you about that," the taller man said. 

"I don't want to," you say, practicality pushing the brothers out the door. 

"I'm Sam," the tall one said.  "This is my brother, Dean."

"I know who you are.  Get out... You're not real.  Your people in my books... People who I dream about.  You're not people in real life."

"Dreams?" Dean asked.  "Explain."

You sigh, "I get these headaches... They're followed by these weird- vivid thoughts of two brothers named Sam and Dean.  They fight monsters.  And I write about the dreams."

Another man came into your house.  You knew him as Castiel, he is an angel.

"Cas," Dean said.

"She's a profit," Castiel explained.

"Wh- What's that?" You ask.

"They're people who are hand-picked by God himself."

"I don't understand... Why me? I'm not special."

"Try telling God that," Castiel said.

"Could you come with us?" Sam asked.

You shake your head.  "I  don't know who you are."

"Yes you do.  You've written about our entire lives."

"So what?" You say.  "Wait, if you're really them, then why aren't you hurt?" She turned to Dean.

"Sometimes, the profits see things before they happen," Castiel explained.

"Great," Dean said sarcastically.

"Could you guys give me a minute to think about this?" You say.

They all nod and start to leave.

"Except for you, Sam... I want you to stay."

Dean winks at his little brother.

"Sure," Sam says and stops.

When they all leave you go to the kitchen and pull out a bottle of whiskey.  "You want some?" You ask Sam.

He skakes his head.  "Why'd you want me to stay?"

"Because, I know everything about you three, and if I'm going to think out loud to anyone, I want it to be you," you explain, then take a sip of the alcohol.

-A half hour later-

"You're drunk," Sam says as he tries to pull away from your alcohol induced kiss.

"So?" You say.  "That doesn't mean I don't want you."

"You're not thinking straight," Sam says, trying to stand up from under you.   You don't let him.

You get close to his ear and whisper, "I've wanted you since my first dream about you brothers."

Sam finally gives in and you kiss him.  He hesitantly kisses back and sets his hands on your waist. 

He pulls back after a moment.  "Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes," you say, you're voice slurring.

He pushes you over on the couch, and kisses your alcohol flavored lips. 

Dean and Castiel already left.  They said to bring you to the bunker when you agree. 

After you and Sam were done, you speak quietly.  "I'd be happy to go with you to the bunker."

You get up and get dressed, then leave for the bunker. 

But before you get into the car with Sam you tell him something he doesn't understand yet, "It's more than a flesh wound." You say.