007 CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR

╭───── (🥛) CHAPTER SEVEN; CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

IT WAS A WEEK BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS and Keiko had gifts for all her friends which included, Saiki, Kaidou, Nendou, Kenekshi, Yumehara and Teruhashi (she wasn't really her friend but she wanted to be nice).

First she was going to Teruhashi who she found sitting in the library with a group of boys lurking behind the bookshelves, keeping a close eye on her as they usually do around school all day. Keiko smiled and walked over to the table in front of her, hearing the voices of the boys asking what she was doing approaching their goddess, Keiko cleared her throat, "Teruhashi." 

The girl looked up from the book she was reading with a smile and saw who's melodic voice was calling her name, her smile then slightly dropped "Mochizuki... Is there something I can help you with?" she asked with a bitter tone.

Keiko put her hand in her bag and pulled out a neatly wrapped present, the wrapping paper was a minty green with little bells covering it and was finally tied together with a piece of soft ribbon, "I know you didn't ask, but I thought it would be nice getting you a gift." she said, handing it to Teruhashi who looked mildly surprised with the kind gesture "I hope you like it." Keiko smiled.

Teruhashi inspected the neatly wrapped gift "Oh... Thank you, Mochizuki, but I didn't get anything for you." she said.

"Oh it's really no problem, I'm not too worried about that." The green haired girl said, "I'll leave you be now." she stated before turning away and leaving the library. Teruhashi looked down at the gift and started to unwrapping the perfect gifting reveal a white box, she opened it and her eyes sparkled when she see six perfectly sized cupcakes, three with red piped icing and the other three with green instead, on top was a cherry each.

Keiko was now looking for Yumehara who was sitting on a bench outside of the school, she seemed to be writing some sort of letter to someone on pink paper, "Hi Yumehara!" Keiko beamed, now walking over to the bench.

Yumehara gasped and quickly hid the paper under where she was sitting "Hello Mochizuki, you didn't see anything!" she said before rambling on, Keiko sat on the bench next to her, placing her bag on top of her lap.

"Don't worry I saw nothing." Keiko lied saving the girl from embarrassment, "I got you a gift for Christmas, It's nothing special but I hope you like it." she said pulling out another neatly wrapped gift in the same wrapping paper, she passed it to the ginger haired girl who gladly accepted.

"Wow Mochizuki, thank you so much! I'll have to get you something in return, it's only fair." she smiled before unwrapping the gift, inside was a box with a label from a candle company "Wait... I love this company, they sell such amazing candles!" she cheered before hurriedly opening the box, inside she saw three bubbles candles in the colours, pink, purple and yellow. She picked up the pink candle and smelt the refreshing scent, "This smell wonderful, you're amazing Mochizuki." she said before bringing the girl into a hug.