030 HIROSHI

╭───── (🌼) CHAPTER THIRTY; HIROSHI

   KEIKO WAS WALKING THROUGH THE HALLS AT SCHOOL, she paid no attention to everyone around her and seemed lost in thought, that was until she saw Saiki and Toritsuka standing in the doorway through one of the classrooms, Saiki seemed to be eagerly looking in while the boy next to him looked lost.

"Hello, you two." Keiko softly smiled, Toritsuka was the only one who turned.

The purple-haired boy waved "Oh, hey Mochizuki!", she stood in between them to see what Saiki was looking that.

"What are you two doing?" she asked.

"Saiki seems interested in Satou Hiroshi, literally the most boring and bland guy ever." he rolled his eyes.

Keiko's lips went into a thin line and turned to who Saiki was looking at, the boy had brown hair and eyes, he was sitting at his desk reading a book, he seemed very average.

Keiko then turned to look a Saiki who was surprisingly smiling, her eyes slowly widened 'Wait... he's never been so interested in someone before' her mouth gaped, Saiki then started pointing out the amazing things about this average boy.

The girl's face went blank as she stared at Hiroshi 'I didn't know Saiki was interested in men.'

————————————

Keiko was jealous, to say the least. She sat with Aren, Nendou and Kaidou at lunch, if she wasn't eating she was glaring at the back of Satou Hiroshi's average head, she didn't understand why she was so mad at this random boy. Was it because of the way Saiki looked at him? Maybe she wanted Saiki to look at her like that.

Keiko's glare was so menacing, the chopsticks in her hand snapped in half making the three boys jump.

"Hey, Keiko are you alright?" Aren asked.

Keiko didn't seem to realise her chopsticks broke until she looked at her hand "Oh." was all she said.

"Come to think of it greeny, you've had that look on your face all day. You look constipated." Nendou added.

Keiko's face went red "I am not! I-" she cut herself off when she realised she just shouted, she placed her hands over her mouth "I'm sorry..." she uttered.

Kaidou patted her arm "It's okay, Keiko. You seem worked up on something, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen you like this before." Aren said.