026 THE ISLAND

╭───── (🏝️) CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX; THE ISLAND

KEIKO WAS IN THE GARDENING CLUB, in fact she was the only person in the gardening club along with a teacher, she would help plant seeds and clean up the gardens, it was quite a relaxing job.

She was busy watering the flowers when she saw Kaidou and Aren walk up to her, she smiled and waved "Hi there, you two! I didn't expect to see you both come over to the gardening club." 

Aren smiled and looked at bright flowers that bloomed in his face "Actually Keiko, we came here because we have a question." he said.

Keiko stopped what she was doing and turned to face them both, both of them were struggling to speak up until Aren pushed Kaidou up, motioning for the shorter boy to speak "Uh well-" he started "Saiko invited us to go on this holiday cruise with him, but... he said we could go if only you came as well." he said shyly, he looked down with red cheeks and jabbed his index fingers together.

Keiko just blinked and fully turned to face the two "Why only if I come?" she asked.

"Probably his way of trying to impress you." Aren tutted.

Keiko gave both boys a sly smirk "Well it seems you two are impressed enough if you've come to me for it."

The two blushed and started to try and change what they meant before she stopped them "I'll come." she softly said "As long as Chisato, Yumehara and Teruhashi come along as well. I want to try and get closer with the other two again, especially Yumehara." she said.

Both boys bowed with large grins "Thank you, Keiko!" Kaidou beamed and pulled her into a warm hug, Keiko accepted. Although the two hugging friends begged Aren to join the hug who stuck up his nose and refused, they pulled him in so the three were all squished together with Keiko in the middle.

'I wonder if Sai is coming?' she thought to herself.

————————————

Just with Keiko's luck, Saiki did join as well, along with Nendou and the three other girls, the group were told that they were leaving at night so they all walked down the docks together with Aren and Kaidou at the front "I can't believe we have to leave at night." Aren said.

"Yes, but at night it makes things more exciting." Keiko said.

"Yeah! We can all do something like a midnight feast!" Yumehara exclaimed in joy.

Kaidou looked down at his watch "Saiko's island is far away. If we don't leave tonight, we won't make it."

Yumehara's eyes widened "What? Then we have to sleep on the ship?"