021 YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

(Hey, this chapter deals with struggles of weight gain

(Hey, this chapter deals with struggles of weight gain. If you feel uncomfortable I'll show you directions of when to skip bits (: )

╭───── (🐚) CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE; YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE THE SAIKO INCIDENT, people had started to notice that he hadn't turned up in a while, even Nendou seemed to notice "That transfer student with the fancy haircut hasn't come to school recently." he told the group on the way to school.

Aren seemed to be alright after being released from prison and decided to forget the incident "Did the fan club attack his home?" he asked.

Keiko nodded "I think so, I heard they noticed Teruhashi looking distressed that morning before, it must of been the way Saiko spoke to her in the girls toilets that day." she said.

Kaidou gave a laugh and placed a hand over his face "The fan club was simply a distraction. I was the one who controlled them in the darkness. I used their distraction to release my sealed power, the Dark Dragon Cannon, and bring destruction to his home.

"Was that you?" a sly voice asked, everyone stopped walking to see a tense looking Saiko in front oh them "You'd better be prepared."

Kaidou started to shake "Wait a minute."

Keiko placed her hands on her hips and leaned forwards "Oh leave him alone Saiko, he was only messing around." she said giving him an angry look.

"Yeah, well I'm not." he replied.

Aren furrowed his brows and pointed at the rich boy "What did you come here for?"

Nendou who was oblivious to the situation smiled at him "Do you want to eat ramen too?"

Kaidou gasped and Aren and Keiko snapped their heads towards him "Why are you inviting him? Idiot!" Aren said.

"I'm not going if he is!" Kaidou shouted and walked off, Aren gave the silver head a glare and grabbed Keiko's arm and followed after Kaidou with Saiki trailing behind them.

"Bye Nendou... and Saiko." Keiko grumbled the last bit before pouting.

————————————

Keiko was walking into school when she say Chisato eating Yumehara's arm and Teruhashi standing in front of them, Keiko moved slower as she noticed how different the girl look, she seemed... bigger? It would be rude to point that out but she might as well go over and greet them.