018 A SMALL TRIP

╭───── (✨) CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; A SMALL TRIP

KEIKO'S CLASS ALL DECIDED TO GO DO KARAOKE TOGETHER, everyone took turns however Keiko and her friends had not sung yet. She sat next to Saiki who was also sitting next to Kaidou who had leaned over to the both of them "What will you two sing?" Saiki didn't answer and continued to look down at whatever he's reading.

"I'm not sure." Keiko replied "Maybe I could do a duet with someone, I don't really like singing alone. It's quite embarrassing." Saiki then sat up and walked off as Kaidou replied.

"Do you think your not good at singing or something?" he asked, ever since the incident of how the two nearly got robbed by delinquents, they became closer friends and would hang out more often.

Keiko gave him a look "I don't usually sing in front of people often, singing with someone would probably make me feel a bit more confident."

"It's finally happening!" someone shouted out, everyone turned to see that Teruhashi was at the booth with a microphone in her hand "The class idol is going to sing!"

"I feel sort of shy." she said cutely, giving a small wink to the class. The music started to play and she held the microphone up to her lips, she then started to sing about how she was the perfect pretty girl or something and she ended up getting a score 98.

"Keiko's up next!" Kinekshi shouted, he then pulled her up by the arm and brought her to the front and handed her a microphone.

She gave the class a weird look "Can I sing with someone, please? I don't like singing alone." she said, she scanned the crowd and saw Kuboyasu sitting there, she gave a sly grin "Kuboyasu, pleaseeeee can you sing with me?" she asked.

The class then started to hype him up, he tried to give her a tough look indicating he wasn't going to give in until she gave him puppy-dog eyes, he sighed and pushed up his glasses now walking to the front, he was handed a mic and turned to her "So... What are we singing?" he asked.

"Have you ever watched Attack on Titan?" she asked.

"Yeah, I finished season 3 recently." he told her.

"Perfect! We're singing red swan." she smiled brightly.

The music started playing and the two decided to sing a line each (I'll just add a few lines, dw I'm not doing the entire song) "Like the scarlet night veiling the dark." Keiko started the first line of the song.

"You can hide your fear." Kuboyasu sung next, the two didn't really seem too confident at first but soon started to get into it, about halfway through the song they were already singing like they were at a concert and the rest of the students were cheering them on "Into the starry night megami no you ni dakishimete eien wo!" Kuboyasu sung.