025 FLAUNTING

╭───── (💸) CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE; FLAUNTING

TODAY WAS FREEZING. Keiko was wrapped up in a matching pair of a woolly white scarf and hat, the tip of her nose was pink along with her flushed cheeks from the exposure of the ice cold outside, what was amazing about her scarf and hat was that they were extra thick.

She was sat in class when she saw her friends Kaidou, Saiki and Nendou walk in, even the school was cold, there were no heaters and the classrooms felt like they were in the North Pole.

Both her and Aren huddled up together on a desk, his head was hiding under his blazer, both of the two had there faces covered the keep as warm as possible, they saw that Kaidou was walking past and they called out his name.

"Who the hell are you too?" he screeched, noticing the two hiding figures.

They both lifted their heads, Aren had a glare on his face "It's us." the two huddled closer to keep warmer.

"It's so cold today... I wish I stayed at home." Keiko complained, "And the stupid heater is broken."

Kaidou let out a complained groan as Aren glanced at him "It's totally busted. It's been blowing out cold air."

"Then turn it off!"

"It's connected to the other classrooms, so we can't turn it off."

Aren then suggested for Kaidou to go to the only heater in the room, that source being Kinekshi, working out, sweat was dripping off his body and he was wearing clothes like summer, heat was radiating off him.

Kaidou sprinting over while Aren and Keiko shuffled together over towards him, still embracing each other. (*Cough* Saiki wished that was him *cough*)

Kinekshi was about to take a break but the class motivated for him to go on, they couldn't loose that heat.

Nendou suggested they skipped school but Aren and Kaidou protested that they had to stay because the famous alumnus and entertainer, Peanuts Ueda was coming in at fifth period.

The three then covered themselves too the point where they were random sports club clothes over their uniform.

Keiko and Saiki watched the three in disappointment, the girl moved closer to her friend "I'd rather go home than meet some stupid entertainer..."

"Finally, someone who is on the same page as me." 

Keiko looked up at him "You don't seem too cold, Sai. Do you not get cold easily?"