012 OKINAWA

╭───── (🏹) CHAPTER TWELVE; OKINAWA

IT WAS AN IMPORTANT EVENT IN A WEEKS TIME, more specifically a three day trip to Okinawa, Keiko had only been there once, but she could remember how warm it was on that southern Island, she remembered the sandy beaches that would heat up the palms of your feet as you ran down the shore. The Blue luscious waves shimmering when the sun was set, Keiko could sit at the beach all day just to watch the beautiful sunset. 

Keiko then remembered 'Oh shoot, I need to pick a group to go with on the trip, how many people was it again that you need to group with?' she then heard Kinekshi shout out that you needed a group of three boys and three girls. 'Maybe I could ask Yumehara and Teruhashi, but wait I don't think those to really like me anymore because of that trip to that cafe, I'm still not sure what I did wrong'

Since most of the boys in the class fought over being in a group with Teruhashi, Kinekshi brought everyone together and presented a box towards them "We will draw names to see which guys and girls will group up together. Oh and by the way since there is an odd number of girls in the class, one group with have four girls. First, Teruhashi." the said girl stood up and walked to the front and placed her hand in the box and held out the name card and handed it to Kinekshi enthusiastically.

"Teruhashi's group will join Takahashi's group." All the boys except Takahashi's group groaned in annoyance while the lucky group sat there smugly, looking down at the others like they were peasants even though it really wasn't a big deal. "So with that, Teruhashi's group has joined Takahashi. What about the rest? Should we keep drawing names?" none of the guys seemed to reply as they were too caught up in the fact that Teruhashi was now unavailable 'What a bunch of drama queens.' Keiko thought.

More names were drawn from the box until a group of girls got Nendou's group which included Saiki and Kaidou which they complained about the face that they would have to be Nendou. Teruhashi stood up and raised her hand "Then, we will switch. But only if Nendou's group is okay with it." she then got praised for sticking up for the group but in reality she just wanted to be close with Saiki.

"Whose group is Mera in?" Kinekshi asked the class.

Teruhashi who had Yumehara next to her raised her hand "She's with us."

"Mera can't make it to the trip anymore." Kinekshi told her with the teacher standing next to him who had just informed him "They couldn't fish enough tuna. That's too bad. That also means that an extra girl wont have to join a group." Kinekshi then noticed Keiko who sat by herself "Keiko, are you in a group with anyone yet?" he asked.

Keiko looked up and blushed from embarrassment "no, I don't." 

"Oh well that's perfect, you can join Teruhashi's group." Kinkeshi told her, she looked up to see that the two girls had shocked faces, little did she know they both held a grudge against her as they both thought she liked Saiki.