032 ART CLASS

╭───── (✏️) CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO; ART CLASS

AT SCHOOL, KEIKO'S CLASS WERE IN ART. Aren was showing one of his sketches to her, Nendou and Kaidou, "Like this?" he asked.

"Not bad, transfer student." Nendou replied.

Aren smiled, "I doodled a lot of characters from Dragon Ball when I was a kid. I can draw anything." he then turned to Keiko, "What did you draw, Keiko?"

She held the sketchbook in her hand, "Well, I only really draw anime characters, I'm not very good at realism... But I drew Levi Ackerman..." she said with flushing cheeks.

"What's wrong, does he look bad?" Kaidou asked.

"No... But I got carried away and drew him shirtless." Keiko replied.

Nendou laughed, "Now I wanna see that! Show us it greeny."

Keiko stared at the sketch before turning it around, showing the three the glowing beauty of Levi Ackerman.

(Look how beautiful, perfect and scrumpdidiliumptious my husband/lover/soon to be dilf because I'd have his kids)

(The artist is called DinkleBert but I don't know what platform they used, but I found it on Pinterest.)

The three boys stared at the drawing in awe, blinded by Levi's beauty. Keiko was going to frame it when she goes home but needed to hide it away from her mother who would probably whack her with a slipper if she saw any pictures of shirtless men.

The teacher suddenly could for the class to pay attention so he could give instructions for the lesson, "I'm going to have you sketch today." he said, "Split off into pairs and draw each other's portraits."

Keiko wanted to pair with Saiki so she could draw with him, but because he was so perfect at art, he needed to draw a generic face, in his eyes, Keiko was far too beautiful to be generic.