011 CRUSHES

╭───── (🍵) CHAPTER ELEVEN; CRUSHES

'I'M REALLY HUNGRY' KEIKO THOUGHT, Keiko Mochizuki, 16 years old, she was walking down the busy streets as she was lost in thought 'It's a shame Saiki couldn't walk with me tonight. Oh well he probably just want's to be alone' she thought.

She crossed the road only to encounter Yumehara and Teruhashi, the three seemed to have bumped into each other coincidentally, the three said each others names as a greeting but it was awkward since the three never really hung out together. The three decided to go into the cafe they all stood in front. 

They sat down at a table together, the ginger and bluenette sat together while the green haired sat opposite them "It's the first time we've all seen each other outside of school." Yumehara said.

"You're right. Although me and Mochizuki have bumped into each other a few times, isn't that right?" Teruhashi asked, looking towards the girl she mentioned.

Keiko smiled and sipped on her green tea "Aha yes, quite a few times, but we are usually with others, we've never really spent time alone."

Yumehara glanced around the cafe "I guess you two come to these places too."

"Yes, I come here sometimes to study or read." Teruhashi replied.

Keiko glanced up at the two "Oh, I don't usually come to this cafe, I only came because of the invite." the three then went into a awkward silence as they sipped on their drinks. 'I may be friends with Yumehara but with Teruhashi here I'm not really sure what to say without her feeling left out.'

The three raised their heads and tried speaking at the same time but paused leaving them in a awkward silence again, Yumehara then cleared her throat and spoke "Oh, our class trip is coming up soon, right?"

"We're going to Okinawa, right? I'm so excited." Teruhashi excitedly replied.

"So am I, I love the beaches there, it's so nice and warm." Keiko added. 'that reminds me, I should ask Saiki if he's going'

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it." Yumehara thought, now thinking about Saiki and spending three days with him.

"Me, too." Teruhashi was also thinking about spending three days with Saiki, whereas Keiko was thinking about the food that was going to be there.

Keiko seemed to notice that the two were blushing and sighing at their thoughts something about "If only..."

"Are you two okay?" Keiko asked, they snapped out of it and then looked at each other.