016 CRYING MESS

╭───── (🍓) CHAPTER SIXTEEN; CRYING MESS

IT WAS NOW A NEW YEAR, KEIKO WALKED NEXT TO SAIKI AS SHE COULD HEAR KAIDOU REPEATEDLY COUGH WITH A MASK ON, Nendou glanced down at the smaller boy "Are you beat boxing?"

Instead of answering Kinekshi turned to him instead "Do you have a cold, Kaidou?"

Kaidou in a groggy voice replied "Yes, I think so."

Keiko gave him a concerned look "Maybe if you're not feeling well, do you think it should be a good idea to maybe stay at home today?" she asked him. 

He glanced at her "It's fine Mochizuki, it's not to bad." he reassured, he then pulled down his mask revealing his tinted cheeks "The Dark Reunion must be testing out a new biological weapon. They are trying to stop the breathing of all humans." he ranted but since his nose was blocked up he sounded ridiculous.

Nendou snickered and placed his hands on the back of his head as if he were stretching "What a weakling."

"Everyone catches colds!" Kaidou snapped back forgetting what he previously just said.

Nendou rolls his eyes "I've never caught one." he claimed.

"Now that I think about it, me neither." Kinekshi added.

Keiko thought for a moment "Actually, I don't remember the last time I was actually sick." That's because you never get sick.

A few moments later Kuboyasu had walked passed the five and seemed to also be wearing a mask "Kuboyasu, did you catch a cold too?" Kaidou asked, the purple haired boy paused and turned around confused "Look at that mask!" Kaidou then pointed towards him "See? Most people catch colds." he pointed out before turning around and coughing on Kinekshi.

"Both of these guys are weak." Nendou said.

"Nendou you do realize, it's part of human life to catch colds, they can't control it." Keiko informed him.

Kuboyasu furrowed his brows and turned to face Nendou "I see. Most people wear masks only when they catch colds." 

————————————

Keiko was sat in class and noticed that Kaidou looked lost in thought, she saw that Nendou has approached him so she also decided to go over "Hey Kaidou, you all right? You seem a bit lost in space." she said.

"Oh well, the truth is... It's about Kuboyasu." he said discretely however the said boy seemed to hear him and walked over.