𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 ‎✪

Pairing : 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Warnings: 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 , 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Word count: 𝟡𝟜𝟘

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I have to go," you say, gently shaking off the vibranium hand around your ankle. Laughter bubbling up when he only groans in response.

Bending over you grab your shirt from under the kitchen chair, you start to pull it on, then a dull thud has you turning your head, "Did you-did you just kick the floor?"

Bucky glares up at you with baleful eyes. "Maybe."

Clutching the wrinkled shirt to your bare chest, you roll your eyes at the pouting super soldier. "Bucky, we spent all weekend together-" You start, ignoring his loud huff. "-I promised my friends that I would go out for one drink and I...."

You swallow, your mouth going dry as you watch him pull his cock out of tight black briefs. "Bucky, stop it." you finish weakly.

He tilts his chin up, his ocean blue eyes ensnaring yours and he moansyour name, it's sweet and sinful, as if he's tasting it, tasting you with each slow swipe of tongue across his bottom lip. Then you remember he isand your knees nearly buckle as he wipes your slick from his chin and smears it over his cock.

He's so filthy.

Bucky twists his hand around his shaft, precum dripping down from the red, swollen tip.

And he moans your name again.

Louder, vulgar sounds emitting from his chest, his hips rutting into his palm. Thick, long fingers laced around his throbbing cock. "You're really gonna leave me, Plum."

You want to tear your eyes away but you can't. Not with his back arching off the ground, soft grunts mingled with your name filling the early morning air. You bite back a needy gasp when he lets his cock go, fisting his hands at his sides. "I can't finish," he gazes up at you, a deep wrinkle forming between his furrowed brows.

Bucky reaches out for you. "My hand isn't as good as your pussy." Oh fuck, the way he says that has you trembling. "I need you Plum, need your tight wet warm pussy around my cock." He doesn't play fair at all, you're practically preening at his praise. "You feel so good, doll, so fucking good, please don't leave me."

Bucky stretches his legs out, patting his thighs. "Why don't you let me show you how fucking good you feel Plum?"

You don't realize you were walking back to him, drawn back into his orbit with each filthy word until he sat up, hands smoothing up your thighs, his breath washing over your glistening cunt before he tugs you down over him.

"Oh Buc-," you cry out as he pushes you down, down "just a little more plum there you go, until his thick throbbing cock is buried in you, the first stretch knocking your breath out of your chest until you're panting.

Bucky wraps his arms around your back, pulling you into his warm chest. "Now I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll never think about leaving me again."