𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢‎✪

pairing: Bucky Barnes x reader (based on tfatws)

summary: in which you and Bucky don't like each other very much, not until one afternoon when you two finally decided to get acquainted. (enemies to lovers)

word count: 3.5k

warnings: nsfw, 18+, oral (m receiving), loads of teasing, unprotected sex, Bucky making you beg for it, cocky!Bucky,

Nine in the morning saw you padding down the hallways of the apartment, sighing as you glanced over to the coffee table, last night's drinks were still stacked on the wooden table, meaning that he had probably stayed over.

Again.

You made your way to the kitchen, the smell of freshly made pancakes wafted through the air, making your mouth water, your stomach grumbling in anticipation as you walked in, not surprised to see Sam at the stove, pouring the batter into the pan.

"Morning sunshine" he greets with an award-winning smile as he turns to you, a grin on his face as he stacks the pancakes one on top of the other.

"Morning Chef" you joke, not being able to stop yourself from laughing with the man standing before you who had donned an Elsa apron which you vaguely remember the neighbour had given him.

"Shut up" Sam grumbled as you doubled over in laughter, clapping your hands as the peals seemed they would not stop anytime soon.

"You can just let it go" you said in a sing song voice, giggling when your best friend shot you a death glare as you mimicked the famous princess, much to his annoyance.

"That's it, you're not getting any pancakes".

"Come on Sam, it was a joke" you protested as he feigned anger, his arms akimbo, the Elsa apron looking a little too small on his frame, you stifled your giggles as you pouted, giving him your infamous puppy dog eyes.

Eyes that you knew Sam could never say no to.

"No,"

"Please, I'll do anything" that was partially true because Sam's pancakes were to die for, literally, especially the chocolate flavoured ones.

"Anything?" Sam questioned, and you nodded confidently, knowing that the worse that could happen was you having dishwashing duties for a week.

"Bucky's staying over for a few days-"

"No! Come on!"

"Just get along with him, Freaky Magoo's not that bad". Sam adds, raising an eyebrow as he picks up the plate of pancakes, tempting you with the treat.

"Sam..."

"I'll just have to take the pancakes away, hey AJ you want pancakes?" he asked, shooting you a grin and you sighed, snatching your plate over.

"Fine, I will try to get along with that ass" you mumbled, rolling your eyes, hating the fact that you had to see him again.

"Ouch doll, didn't know that was how you thought of me" you groaned at the sound of the oh so familiar voice, grumbling as you turned back, your eyes meeting his cerulean blue ones

Bucky shot you a boyish smirk as he picked up a mug, his metal hard flexing around the handle as he fills it up with steaming hot coffee, his gaze fixated on you as he brought it up to his lips.

"That's what everyone thinks of you" you retorted, picking up your plate of pancakes, believing that maybe, the treat was worth spending the next few days with the brunette, but the way he stood there, dressed in nothing but that black shirt that seemed just a size too small, easily stretching over his biceps and his sweatpants that hung a little too low on his hips had you thinking of something else entirely, not that you'd admit it.