𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗

part 1

paring: sebastian x Reader

words:2036

warning: includes light smut inc. choking, dry humping, kinda hate-humping i guess, angry!seb, toxic relationship (though it's just for a film)

Your final sip from the small cup of hot chocolate wasn't as warm as the ones before, but it soothed you all the same. If there was one thing you could count on in your unreliable, constantly busy life, it was the feeling that an overly sweet hot drink could give you.

The familiarity of it helped you relax at times like this, when you were going over a scene which you were incredibly nervous about.

You were a professional, and that was undoubted, but when you were acting opposite a man who had been part of the most successful movie franchise in the history of the world, it was understandable that you were a little on edge.

When Sebastian Stan was cast as the male lead in the movie you had just been signed on as the female lead for, you were sure that you'd soon get a call from the producer telling you they had found another actress to replace you. And that would have made sense. With mostly billboard ads and a handful of small roles in TV shows and movies, you were glad to have been given a chance to audition for a movie with such big names attached to it - even before Sebastian was cast.

But, to your surprise and utter delight, you were kept on. This would be the biggest role of your life so far; your agent had even predicted the movie to get nominated for a few Academy Awards.

That didn't matter to you, though. Bucky motherfucking Barnes was playing your jealous husband in a dra-rom.

Filming was going smoothly, so far. The more intense scenes were yet to be tackled, and today was the first of them.

Luke puts his hand around Alicia's neck, pushing her against the wall.

You had read the direction a million times. You couldn't help but feel excited, then ashamed for compromising your professionalism.

That was what led you to spend the lunch break in your trailer alone, preparing yourself to take on the scene in a way that would put Meryl Streep to shame.

Just as you finished your hot chocolate, there was a knock at the trailer door. Thinking it was your assistant, Andrew, you called out a 'Come in', remaining where you were seated on the couch. The door opened and you kept your eyes on the script, unable to rip your eyes from that one damned direction.

"Hey," A voice called out, much deeper and fuller than Andrew's. Immediately recognizing it, you looked up with wide eyes.

"Sebastian," You breathed out, getting up to your feet. "Hey."

He glanced down to the script in your hands. "You going over the next scene too, huh?"

You let out a soft laugh, and hoped to God you weren't blushing. "Yes, in fact, I am."

"I was, too," He admitted, walking further into the sitting area. "Then I thought, 'Might as well go over this with Y/N.' You know; rehearse it a little before getting in front of the camera."

Wanting to seem unbothered (despite the burning feeling in your chest as he looked at you with that damn sly smile), you gave him a nod. "That makes sense."

"Great," Sebastian said before walking even closer to you. "Got a wall I can push you against?"

You almost choked.