𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢‎✪

summary: 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝

pairing: 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

word count:𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟘

warnings: 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 (𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐),𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜!𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 ,𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You snorted as you dropped between Bucky and Sam, your gaze on everything but the big jerk dressed as Steve sitting across from you. And by the time the vehicle started to move, you knew that you had regretted getting into it in the first place.

"You know we just saved your asses, right?" John Walker, the clown himself, questioned, shooting you an almost mocking look.

"We had everything under control." You replied dryly, finally joining your gaze with his blue one, crossing your arms over your chest. You frowned when you saw how he blatantly moved his eyes from your face to your chest and vice versa, and Bucky could see it too as he immediately tensed sitting next to you.

"And if 'having everything under control' means getting your butt kicked out, of course, you had everything under control." John joked, but seeing that none of the three invited passengers smiled at his words, he sighed. "We're on the same team, guys, c'mon. I don't know why you act like you hate us."

"We're not on the same team, man." Sam was quick to reply, as calm as ever. You found it incredible that he could maintain his composure even in such stressful situations.

"And we do hate you." Bucky added, you nodded at his words.

"My point is, we could work well on the same side." John leaned in, resting his elbows on his knees and by the time his eyes landed on you, you knew some disgusting statement was coming. "And we could use an avenger of your caliber, sweetheart." You raised an eyebrow at the nickname. "You have a hell of potential, but I can see you don't work well with these two. Maybe you're on the wrong team."

John smiled widely when he saw a smile rise on your lips as well and when you approached him, he approached as well.

"Uh, I wouldn't recommend doing that." Sam muttered under his breath seeing John's closeness to you.

"I'm going to give you two seconds to retract all the bullshit you just said if you don't want a broken nose." You said in a low tone against his ear still with that dark smile on your lips and Bucky smiled totally satisfied at Walker's expression, who looked truly terrified for a couple of seconds.

Your lover's vibranium hand rested gently on your thigh, trying to calm you down, which worked almost automatically. He knew how much the subject of the shield and Steve affected you, even as much as him.

The fake Captain America cleared his throat, straightening his body to sit well. "Look, I'm not trying to replace anyone, okay?"

"Oh, so is that why you're dressed exactlyas Steve Rogers?" Sam answered wryly, raising his eyebrows at him.