𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢‎✪

part 2

Pairing: Dad!Bucky x Teacher!Reader

    18 + MINORS DNI

Warnings: smut ( not just dirty thoughts this time - reader gets laid tf out so assume all of the above when it comes to sex ), language, possessive behavior, jealous behavior, a lot of flirting, a little bit of angst, fluff, there's a lot of build up!

Word Count: 9.1k (aka buckle tf up)

Synopsis: You and Bucky get to know each other pretty easily. He really seems to lay the flirtation on thick, but you're having trouble understanding it. Bucky considers himself a patient man, but he's running out of patience waiting for the right moment to make a move. Until the perfect moment strikes, and the both of you end up rather satisfied.

"I am going to a first grader's birthday."

You'd lost count of how many times you had repeated those words. It had been a long time since you had been this nervous, and you were struggling to keep your priorities straight. The main reason you were going was to make Elaine happy. Her hot dad just happened to be part of it.

You fully expected Elaine's dad - Bucky - to be some mediocre looking man with a real adoration for his daughter. Instead, you met an overly attractive man with a real adoration for his daughter. Not to mention the fact he was most definitely flirting with you. You were a nervous wreck the moment you laid eyes on him, and he seemed to enjoy that fact. By the time they left the classroom that evening you were exhausted. It felt like you were holding your breath the entire time he was standing by you. Maybe because you could practically feel his eyes on you the entire time. No matter where you moved to, he was watching.

Shaking your head you huffed leaning back in your seat. You only had ten minutes before you were late for the party, but you were so anxious it was hard to just get it over with and go. Looking over at the gift bag in the passenger seat you imagined how happy Elaine would be tearing through the tissue paper. Thinking about that was enough to get you to go. Really all that mattered was Elaine being happy, and your treacherous heart could get over itself. Besides, you had a suspicion Bucky was just being nice and you were reading too far into it.

Arriving at the house you sat for a moment staring at the rainbow balloons tied to the porch railing. The house was beautiful really. It reminded you of those HGTV homes that quite literally anyone dreamed of. Opening the car door you could hear the distant sound of kids laughing already. Part of you wanted to go into teacher mode, ready to approach the party like a classroom rather than a celebration. Taking a breath you shook off your nerves walking up to the front door. Reaching out you went to knock on the door before it was pulled open rather abruptly. Pulling back you stared up at whoever was standing in front of you.

It definitely wasn't Bucky.

"Hi, Steve Rogers."

He stuck out his hand to you and just stared for a moment before realizing that you should shake his hand. Trying to maintain your composure you introduced yourself. He was apparently one of Bucky's long time friends. He was gorgeous too. Why wouldn't he be? He pulled you inside taking the gift bag from your hand. There was an overwhelming scent of what you could distinctly recognize as bubble gum bubbles and vanilla icing. How the smell permeated the entire room, you weren't sure. "I've heard quite a bit about you from Laney, sweetheart. I'm sure she's around here somewhere." Steve winked.

Is this a test from god?

He walked away and you stood in the midst of a bunch of children experiencing the world's best sugar high. There were streamers placed almost too perfectly on the wall, and a few kids excitedly watching The Princess and the Frog. It was all super cute. Little girls running about with princess tiaras on their heads and colorful icing stuck to their cheeks. Curiously you looked at the photos on the wall admiring the symmetry of them all. Mostly they included Elaine and only a few contained her dad putting on a tired smile. The one that caught your attention the most was of the both of them. Elaine was much smaller and Bucky was kissing her cheek. It was sweet enough to make you smile.