𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗

part 2

paring: Sebastian x reader

warning: smut (fingering, dirty talk, sex, fem!reader)

Summary: After the heated love scene practice, Sebastian has invited you to his hotel room. Who knows what will happen?

words:3589

The final call to "Cut!" and the subsequent unzipping of pressure that ensues is a blissful moment indeed. Especially so today, when your mind is swarming with the possibilities that an evening in Sebastian's hotel room might bring.

"You were great, as usual," Andrew compliments you with a grin while handing you a bottle of water and wrapping you in a fluffy, white dressing gown. Although it's freezing on set, the scene called for Alicia being bikini-clad while basking in the California heat.

You take the bottle, giving Andrew a nod and a small smile as thanks. The last scene that was filmed was a solo, and you look around behind the cameras and crew to see whether Sebastian stuck around. A slight disappointment pools in the pit of your stomach when you don't see him straight away (you're quite proud of how the scene went, and part of you wants to hear a compliment fall from his lips), but then your heart is jolted back into a fast-paced sprint when you see him exchanging words with one of the executive producers, still wearing a bloody, tattered wife-beater from the last scene he filmed.

Once you've had a short discussion with the director, producers, and anyone else who feels the need to give you notes, you can finally look forward to the long weekend off ahead of you.

"You never fail to amaze me," His silky voice comes from behind you as you dig through your purse.

Turning to face him, you rub the honey-scented lip balm over your lips before smiling at him. "Thank you, Sebastian."

"Once I've cleaned up, we can head on back to my place," He tells you, making your heart skip a beat. "If you're still up for it, of course."

"Yes," You reply way too quickly, making your cheeks heat up. "Meet me at Entrance 5 in twenty?"

You both make your separate ways to your trailers, and nothing but excitement is bubbling beneath your skin. Andrew immediately notices the spring in your step and unfaltering grin on your lips, and he isn't too shy to comment on them.

"Hot date?" He asks you while scrolling through his work phone, looking through your schedule.

"Something like that," You reply cryptically, changing into a pair of charcoal grey cycling shorts and a black oversized t-shirt. After being your assistant for three years, Andrew has seen absolutely everything there is to see about you - and being the professionals you both are, you're at a point in your relationship where nothing is off limits or awkward.

Looking up at you, he raises an eyebrow the second your t-shirt is pulled down over your bra. "Really? Throwing all subtlety out the window, are we?"

"What are you talking about?" You ask with a questioning frown.

He lets out an incredulous scoff, using his phone to point at your shirt. "Way to tell me you're going to see Sebastian without saying you're going to see Sebastian."

You tilt your head downwards and the second you catch a glimpse of the design on your shirt, your face drops. "I- I didn't even realize it was this shirt, I swear-"

"Yeah, yeah," Andrew cuts you off with a smirk and a wave of his hand. "You're absolutely adorable."

"Screw you, Drew!" You exclaim, taking out your embarrassment on him. Before he can throw an insult back, there's a knock at your trailer door.